Chapter 42

"So you just ask?" I asked Daphne because the topic was really interesting and I've been thinking about it since Matt and I started our relationship but he's too dense!

"Of course, not!" Daphne smirked. "You have to use the inner goddess, use body language, and work your way there."

"Daphne, 'wag mo nang idamay si Callie sa kalokohan mo," Ella scolded Daphne and she even slapped Daphne's hand.

I secretly rolled my eyes because she was trying to involve herself when she was not even part of the conversation. "I'm interested in knowing how Daphne does that with her boyfriend."

Daphne smiled at Ella and raised her brows like she won a discussion. Ella just rolled her eyes at Daphne before turning away and conversing with Zia and Blair.

"What do you want to know?" Daphne asked enthusiastically.

I pursed my lips to stop myself from laughing because she was too eager in sharing everything she knows when it comes to sex.

"So you haven't done it before?" Daphne asked with a shocked expression after telling me about the mood that we should be in and how to subtly tell Matt that I want to do it.

I shook my head and pouted. "I wanted to but I don't know how to tell him. In books, they just do it and Matt is too dense when it comes to hints."

"Oh, don't worry." Daphne waved her hand nonchalantly. "Just try whatever tip I told you and see which one works because not all guys are the same."

"Kung pag-uusapan niyo 'yan, make sure na isasama niyo ang protection." Ella butted in again. "Mahirap mabuntis."

I groaned inside my head because she kept on bothering us and reminding us about condoms. Seriously, I don't need any advice from her.

"Yeah, Callie will buy condoms." Daphne turned to me. 'Diba?"

I just nodded to get it over so I can continue my conversation with Daphne. Daphne kept on giving me pointers about losing my virginity while the others who didn't want to be a part of our conversation were discussing something uninteresting.

"What if Matt still doesn't get the hint?" I asked because I was sure as hell that I tried that at least twice but he just stops midway and kisses my forehead.

"Don't go for subtle if it doesn't work pa rin," Daphne said with a disappointed expression. "You need to be aggressive if he can't take the hint."

"That won't turn him off?" I asked.

Daphne grinned. "I doubt that."

Daphne suddenly smiled while looking in front of her and when I followed her gaze, her boyfriend was there cleaning the barbecue grill. "Anong oras tayo matatapos, Blair?"

"Four something... Zia needs to be home before it gets dark," Blair answered. "Why are you asking?"