Chapter 52

"Callie, wake up!"

I groaned and turned my back on the person who was waking me up. My head was throbbing and my eyes were having a hard time because of the sun so I covered my head with a pillow.

"Callie, gumising ka diyan!" Someone pulled the sheets off my body.

I groaned. "Stop... I'm still sleepy."

"Callie! We have a campaign today!" He pulled me up. "We'll be late!"

I forced myself to sit up but my head was really throbbing so I had to massage my temples as I stared at Andres. "Close the blinds."

"No, get ready," he said nonchalantly. "We need to be there before 10 AM." I heard his footsteps slowly fading.

I groaned and forced myself to get up not minding my headache. What the hell happened last night? All I remember was I was vomiting in someone's car.

Fucking hangover and I'm still wearing the dress that I was wearing last night!

I did my best to prepare myself and look decent despite my hangover. I just wore aviators to hide my drunk eyes and I went out of my room where Andres was waiting for me.

He offered his arm to me so I held on to it. "Look alive, Callie," he whispered.

"Shut up," I said and smiled at the senators, my parents never scolded me so he doesn't have the right to do that. "My head is throbbing, don't add more to the pain," I said to him while still greeting the other people around us.

"That was your fault," he said and gritted his teeth. "Don't give me the attitude."

"Then don't scold me, you're not my dad."

He smiled at the other senators and excused us before he pulled me back to his room. "You are getting married to me, Callie. Act the part."

I squinted my eyes. "I am acting the part. Why else will I be here? I have to go to school tomorrow but I came here for this shitty campaign!"

"Really? Are you? Then why did you go out last night and got drunk with those people?" His jaw clenched. "I am not here to clean your mess! You must always be careful with your image because you will be a part of this family! And you owe my family!"

He stormed out of his room. I sat on his bed as I massaged my temples. I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

My parents never raised their voices at me before... No one raised their voice at me.

I stood up and went to my room, I changed into my pajamas and went back to bed. I was about to close my eyes but my dad barged in. Behind him were Andres and Senator Cantabria.

"Callie, why aren't you dressed?" dad asked me while his brows were furrowed. "The campaign will start in a minute."