Chapter 3

(LOVE  THIS SONG!)

                  ————- Callum's POV————

"Oh Mio Dio," I mumbled when I laid eyes on her.
" Cosa c'è che non va capo??" One of my soldiers asked.  (What's wrong boss?)
"Niente, seguimi," I told him as I made my way to her. (Nothing, Follow me.)
I can't lie, I have been thinking about Reyelle since our first encounter at The Bitter Stellina. She looks even more beautiful than our first encounter a couple weeks ago. I can't wait until I get my hands on her tonight. I can imagine her mouth right now teasing my cock. I smile as I feel my bulge rising.
"Amore," I say lightly grabbing her arm.
She smiles, God her smile, It's the stars to my Sky.
"H—— Hey Callum!" She manages to sputter out.
God, she's so damn cute, if it wasn't for her chocolate skin, I would say she is blushing.
"Having trouble with our words, are we Amore?" I laugh, "We can fix that."
Her cute little eyes practically could roll out of her head with my last comment. I just laugh, before I invite her and her friend in the club as my personal guest.
As soon as we walk into the club I tell Alex, my head of security, "Non lasciare che questo se ne vada senza di me, Alex. Questo è e ordina."
(Don't let this one leave without me Alex. That's and order. )
He nods and says, "Ce l'hai capo." (You got it boss.)

I hate to leave her but I have to take care of my business with my Matteo first. I glance at Reyelle one more time before heading down to the Club Basement, aka, my torment chambers. 😈

"My brother, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." Matteo says looking at me and back at the traitor.
"I've been busy brother, I opened another Club in Los Angeles last week. It'll be good for the family and...."
I was interrupted by the traitors cries. I roll my eyes and look back down at him and I see blood dripping down from his mouth.
"What is this?" I ask Matteo.
"What is what C?" He ask confusingly.
I grabbed the traitors chin and got a closer look at his mouth. I close my eyes when i see the result, 3 teeth were missing, and sure enough as I look into the corner I see the tool and the 3 teeth.
"What the Hell Matteo? You know I do the torturing!" I yelled back at him.
"Do you want another incident happening, like the one in Peru?" I ask him.
He just looks down and then looks back at me.
I put my hands in my hair in frustration, He knows better. Matteo is the older brother, but sometimes I feel like he is the younger one.
"Get back upstairs Matteo, Enjoy the drinks, take one of the ladies home and fuck her senseless." I say looking back at him.
He gives me the driest smile and heads upstairs. I close my eyes and focus on the traitor.

"What happened to the drugs that were supposed to be delivered to our store in Mexico?" I ask the traitor.
Silence.
I laugh to control my anger, This is the 3rd Traitor this month, I told my father we really need to be careful on who we let in the business. He doesn't listen to me.
"I'm gonna ask you one more time, What happened to the drugs that were supposed to be delivered to our Mexico store?" I ask with my voice a little louder this time.
He coughs a little bit and spits some more blood on the floor.
"I already told Matteo, they were deliv..." He tries to finish.
"Bull shit!" I yell at him.
"If they were delivered we would've gotten a confirmation code word telling us they were delivered." I tell him.
I walked over to him and I bend down to him so i'm at his level.
"Wanna know what I hate most in this world?" I ask him.
He looks at me in the corner of his eye, and he starts weeping again.
"Oh shut-up!" I yell at him.
I walk over to my bag and pull out a gun, I lock it up and point at him.
"Back to what I hate most." I say aiming for his forehead.
He looks up at me and says, "Please sir, I have a wife and son."
"Should've thought about that before you betrayed me and my family." I say locking up my gun.
"The thing I hate most in this world is...love" I say and with that I put a bullet right through his head.

The traitor took 100,000 pounds of weed and sold it to get money for his family. He told my other soldiers, he did it out of love for his family. Love makes you do crazy things, even betray your own family. The thing that pissed me off the most was, he was so proud of it. He was so proud to betray us, and we trusted him, and he just blew it away. But I blew his brains out, and that is what I call getting even.

                 ——- Back at the Club———

"SHE WHAT?" I yell at Alex.
"She left Boss, She and her pretty little friend, they took an Uber." He says not looking me in my eye.
"Alex, I told you not to let her leave." I say walking away from him with my hands in my hair.

I walked up to my office and poured myself a glass of scotch. I'm gonna need it. I really thought I was gonna get my hands on her tonight.
DAMNIT ALEX.
I hear my door opening without a knock, which means it's probably Matteo or somebody is asking for a death wish.
It's Matteo.
"Hey C, what's going on?" He says really slurred.
I can't with drunk Matteo tonight, I had to kill another traitor once again and I don't have Reyelle taking all of me in.
"Matteo not tonight. Go home!" I demand from him.
"C, I was just making out with this dope ass chick name Amy. I think I'm gonna call her over tonight." He says walking over and pouring him a glass of scotch as well.
"Good for you Matteo, Now please leave." I demand from him for the second time.
"But, she left... not really leave, her friend dragged her out. Her friend was cute too. She had an orange little dress and it showed her tits" He said downing the scotch in one gulp.
"Orange dress?" I ask him with a devilish smile appearing on my face.
"Mhmmm," He says licking the inside of the glass trying to get every bit of scotch out.
"Tell me Matty, did you happen to get Amy's number?" I ask taking another sip of my scotch.
"Yeah I did actually, She gave it to me right before our make out sesh." Matteo says proudly.
Bingo.