Chapter 23

"What in the world Callum?" I ask him putting down my coffee mug.

"I know I can't believe it either, but I wouldn't have believed her without the paternity test done," he say grabbing my hand.

None of this is making sense to me, this wasn't suppose to go this way. I'm the one whose suppose to have his babies, NOT THAT BITCH RAMONA!

"You do realize she made our relationship a living hell at first."

"Trust me baby, I understand your frustration," he huffs out.

"I don't think you do. You know what this means, right? She'll be in your life forever." I tell him as I remove my hand to stand up and get wine from his wine rack. I'm going to need the whole bottle to get through this night. Of course, the most reasonable thing Callum did when he received the paternity test news, was he invited Ramona and his daughter Lilliana over for dinner. THAT'S NOT REASONABLE! Of course, he can see his daughter... My life wasn't suppose to go this way. I'm not fit to be the supporting girlfriend of the New Mafia Dad.

"Reyelle, just give me tonight, okay? If Ramona is disrespectful, me and her will talk and arrange something, okay amore?" He says searching my eyes. All I can do is pop the bottle off of the red wine and pour myself a glass to the tippy top. This was going to be a long dinner.

╚»★«╝

Reyelle Dinner Attire Below ⬇️

"You look amazing baby," Callum says sneaking but behind me and placing his muscular arms around my waist and giving me small kisses on my neck

"Thank you love," I say reaching my hand up and giving him a slight kiss on his cheek. There's just no way I can stay mad at him. It's not his fault, they were together when the child was created, so I can't be mad over that. Being with Callum has opened my eyes in so many ways, and yes, Lilliana and Ramona wasn't apart of my dreams for us. But, I can certainly come into this situation with a open heart. Callum opened his heart for me, so I can do this for him, love can do the impossible. The door bell rings and Callum gives my hip one more squeeze before making his way to the door. I take a few small breaths before placing the silverware on the table for dinner.

"Gracias por venir Ramona e Lilliana. Tenemos la cena lista de esta manera." I hear Callum say in Spanish. (Thank you for coming Ramona and Lilliana. We have dinner ready right this way.) She mumbles something back and he laughs which already is making my stomach queasy.

"Hey," Ramona says from behind me. I turn around and I give her the warmest smile I could put together. I look down at Lilliana and sure enough, she is definitely Callum's child. Her icy blue eyes, her little nose, she is a splitting female version of him. Of course she got Ramona's smile and her thick black hair, prayerfully not her attitude. I give her a wave as she gives me a smile and leans into her mom a little bit more.