Chapter 6

~ Callum's POV~

"Y—yes please." She stutters out taking the glass from my hands.
She takes a sip from the glass trying her best not to make eye contact with me. A devilish smile creeps across my lips as I watch her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She ask taking another sip of champagne.
"You're just so fucking gorgeous amore." I say staring at her perfect glossed up lips. Damn, they would look so good around my cock right now.

"Says the one who left me alone in their VIP section at their own club." She says with a little bitterness.
"Ouch... that one hurt amore." I say sarcastically as I try to caress her cheek.
"Yeah, well it should've." She says dodging my hand away from her.
"That's new," I say dropping my hand from beside her cheek.
"What?" She asks with that adorable confused look on her face.
"No one dodges me...Ever." I say looking at her as the last word leaves my tongue.
"Buddy if you think I'm one of these little hoes that just bow down at your every move, you got another thing coming." She says walking in the direction of her friend.

I quickly grab her arm jerking her towards me, and our lips are inch's apart.

"I don't remember you having this bitchy attitude amore." I say looking down at her lips.
"That's funny because I don't remember having one until you started acting shitty." She says trying to pull away from me.

I laugh at the sight. I get real close to her ear and I whisper, "Amore, you're not gonna get away unless I want you too." I slowly kiss the spot behind her ear as she shrivels from the kiss.
"You like that?" I ask her looking up at her now closed eyes.
I stare at her until she opens her eyes and looks directly into my eyes.
"One day you will beg me to keep kissing you Amore." I say releasing her from my grasp.

She slowly walks away from going to find her little blonde friend. I watch as her hips sway, she does it so effortlessly. She's so fucking beautiful. I feel my long friend rising as I have stare at her ass intensely.

We're all around the balcony fire pit, and I can't help but stare at Reyelle. She tries desperately not to look at me, I think the efforts were adorable.

"I've got a great Idea... let's play truth or dare." Matteo stands up and says.
Reyelle rolls her eyes. I should be the only one making her do that. Pleasurably of course.

"I'm in," says Reyelle's little friend.
"I'm down," I say taking a swig of my beer.
We all look at Reyelle and after a few seconds she finally caves in and says, "Why not!"
We make eye contact and I can't help but smile at the little smirk coming about her face.

"Okay, Callum, I dare you to get up and give Reyelle a kiss for 5 seconds." He says looking at me and back at Reyelle.
"Matteo, non voglio metterla a disagio." I tell him with an unfamiliar care lingering in my heart ( Matteo, i don't want to make her uncomfortable. )

"Forza fratello, le piacerà te lo garantisco." He says giving me a reassuring nod. (Come on brother, she will like it I guarantee it.)
"It's okay Callum, you can do it." Reyelle says una little hushed voice.
I look over at her innocent face and she gives me a faint smile. My heart skips a beat.

"Alright amore." I say walking over and sitting next to her.
I raise my hand and caress her check and unlike last time she accepts it and leans in a little bit more. She closes her eyes at my touch. O mío dio.
I lean into her and she makes the first move and plants her lips on mine. I press my lips hard on hers and I slip my tongue in as she opens her mouth as an entrance.
"That's time," Matteo says as soon as the kiss started getting good.
Reyelle bites my lower lip and with that she leans back into the couch. I remain next to her but I maintained to keep my distance.

"Okay, Boss your turn." One of my head guards say. I look at how Matteo is staring at Amy and I know if she stays then Reyelle is gonna most likely stay.
"Alright, Matteo, Truth or Dare." I ask him

"You know me C, dare!" He says getting a little to excited.
"I dare you to go upstairs and show Amy a whole new world." I tell him.
He gives me his sinister smile and grabs her hand as he leads her up the stairs. My guards cheer them on as the elevator closes.

"How long is the whole new world tour gonna last?" Reyelle ask sarcastically.
"All night, it'll maybe stop at 3 in the morning." I say look at her intensely.
She looks at me in utter horrid and I can't help but laugh.
"Amore, I'm kidding, how about I show you some more of the yacht, hmm?" I ask.
"Yeah, sure." She says
"Perfect." I say grabbing her hand and leading her towards the back of the yacht.

I showed her a few guest rooms, the captains quarters of the yacht. I showed her the Sauna spa my sister built in last spring, and now we are back at the balcony.

"Thank you for making sure I was comfortable during the game." She says looking from the view back at me.
"You speak Italian amore?" I ask tucking one of her curls behind her ear.
"Yes, just a little though. I took 3 Italian classes in college." She says giggling a little bit.
I stare at her in more adoration that before.
"What?" She says removing my hand from her face but holding it still.
"You just got 10x more hotter." I say as a smile creeps back around her face.

We interlock our fingers and I lead her upstairs into my bedroom.

Short little chapter! Sorry guys! Sometimes I'm just not good at coming up with things as far as Callum's point or view. This is why I need you guys comments so badly! Anyways, please continue tooooo.... Chapter 7!!