Chapter 27

I stare down at my hands as Callum sits across from me. I don't even want to look at him right now. I have too many feelings playing around right now. I want to slap him, I want to hate him, I want to touch him. I've missed his touch so much.

"Can I say some..."

"You don't get to say shit motherfucker!" Amy yells interrupting Callum. "I swear, if Beatrice's girls weren't here right now, I would beat you to the ground!"

"C, what are you doing here? You know Amy is crazy." Matteo ask Callum. Amy pinches his ear in frustration and she gains a groan out of Matteo.

"I just wanted to see her." Callum says looking at me. But I don't look up, I just focus on my hands and not stressing myself out over this. My OBGYN tells me to avoid stressful situations, If I'm stressed then my baby is stressed and I refuse to give my baby stress.

"Bullshit!" Amy says slamming her glass full of wine if the table spilling everything.

"Calm down Amy, why don't we go take a walk. I have some lovely Lillies in the back I've been dying to show you and mamá." Beatrice says leading A stressful Amy and Lucia out the back door leaving me, Francesco, Matteo and Callum.

"Figlio, what has gotten into you? I told you that you need to start coming to church more." Francesco says looking at Callum. (Son)

"Is it mine?" Callum ask me ignoring his father. I feel is icy blue eyes staring into my soul, but he is not gonna take away my joy. Nope, not today!

"Whose else's would it be you idiot?" Matteo says to Callum still holding onto his ear. Callum looks over at Matteo and gives him a death stare signaling to Matteo to shut up.

"Amore, is the child mine?" Callum ask a second time. I close my eyes and I nod my head yes, even though he knew the answer. He knows damn well he put this baby in me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks. I can hear the hurt in his voice, which just makes my heart loosen up even more. But, I've gotta stay strong, I'm about to hold him accountable for his actions.

"Because I didn't want to. I don't have to tell you everything going on in my life." I say looking him in his eyes for the first time in 5 months.

"You don't have to tell me everything. You're right. But when you're pregnant with my child, don't you think that's something I should know?" He ask smartly.

"Please don't be a fucking smart ass right now. If you think about it, I did tell you. It wasn't 100%, but I did mention it being a possibility." I say sipping my water, praying to God my dry throat goes away. Callum puts his head in his hands and lets out a long sigh. Something I could tell he'd been holding in a long time.

"Could we have a minute?" Callum ask looking back up at Matteo and Francesco.

"I don't think so buddy, you're n..."

"It's fine Matteo, I can scream if something goes wrong." I say interrupting him. Matteo stares at me and back at Callum. Francesco pats Matteo on his arm and Matteo slowly arises from his seat and they both head outside. As soon as the door closes Callum rises up from his seat.

"I've missed you so much." Callum says making his way over to me.

"Please stay away from me." I say getting up backing up away from him.

"Amore, I'm not gonna hurt you." He says putting his hands up in surrender.

"You keep saying that. And then you do it again and again and again. It's a fucking cycle Callum. Will it ever stop?" I ask backing up against the wall.