Chapter 29

~ Callum POV ~

"Quando arriva qui, per favore sii rispettoso, figliolo." my father says patting my shoulder. (When she gets here, please be respectful son.)

I give him a nod as I stare at the door waiting for Reyelle to arrive. I acted like a total jerk to her the other day. Of course the baby is mine, and I was just pissed off and I need to work on it.

I've been journaling a little here and there, just so I could ease my mind of all of the anger I have built up. From Santiago escaping my secured basement home, Ramona putting me on child support, and now loosing someone I loved dearly. Someone who was a light in my dark and cruel world.

Reyelle, despite me treating her like garbage, she was always there for me. Mentally and physically, I love her with everything in me. She's carrying my baby girl, whom I hope will grow up to be just like her mom.

As soon as I snap out of my thoughts I look up and there she is. My shining star, in my dark universe, she gives me and my father a smile before walking over.

Reyelle Fit ^^^

Reyelle Fit ^^^

She looks perfect, I've never seen pregnancy look so beautiful on any woman before. Pink is her color, fuck that, everything is her color. Reyelle is perfect and I'm hoping she'll give our relationship a fresh start.

"Hello, you two. Sorry I'm late me and baby girl were very hungry." She says pulling a party size bag of bbq potato chips out of her purse.

"That's okay mi amore, I'm glad you're here nonetheless." My father says looking slightly at me.

"Of course, we needed to talk." She says biting on a potato chip and looking at me.

"How are you?"

"I'm good amore, very good. You?" I ask.

"I won't complain." She says pouring her a glass of water.

"Dacci un po' di tempo papà. Ti manderò una guardia quando avremo finito qui." I say to my father. (Give us some time Dad. I'll send a guard for you when we're done here.) He nods at me and Reyelle and leaves. My eyes come back to the wonderful beauty in front of me.

"How's Lilliana?" She finally ask breaking the silence.

"Good, she's been asking about you recently whenever I go pick her up."

"Really? She's a sweet girl. What about Stella?"

"Stella is getting more rambunctious lately. I have so many drawings she's asked me to send you. She misses you. I miss you." I say making small circles on her hand with my finger.

"I miss you too." She says surprising me by a mile. I came in this restaurant today with an open mind. An open mind of how she feels, and open mind on how alone she has probably felt during this 5 almost 6 months.

"Reyelle, I love you, with all of my heart. I never wanted to hurt you mentally or physically. Please give me another chance, we deserve another chance." I say grabbing both of her hands and looking in her tear filled eyes.