Chapter 19

"Say you want it," Callum whispers in my ear as he slams himself into me again. I'm so lost in my own release that I hardly even notice his whisper. My nails dig deeper into his skin as I feel his long member all up inside of me.

"I— I wa— want," I try to stumble out the words but Callum slams himself into me more and more. The more he slams the deeper he gets inside of me, which makes me insane, I just want him to release and feel his warm cum all inside of me. But I know he won't release unless I tell him to.

"What was that my little whore? You want daddy's cum? Hmmm?" He whispers into my ear. His toying with me, which makes me only want him even more. I remove my hands from his arms and onto his head and I bring my lips to his. My tongue slips into his mouth forming a hot kiss, He brings his hand from the side of me and squeezes my neck.

"Tell me what you want daddy to do amore," He says quickening his strides into me even more as he squeezes my throat even more. My eyes roll to the back of my head gaining a growl from him.

"I—I wa—-want d—daddy's cum all inside of— me," I finally stutter out. As soon as the last word comes out of my mouth, I feel the warmth. His warmth, all inside of me, filling me all up. I groan in such good pleasure, letting him know I'm pleased and satisfied. He takes himself out of me and flops down beside me. I take a moment to gather my breaths, and appreciate Callum's warm cum still inside of me.

"Round 3 is always the best," Callum finally says looking over at me. I flick at one of his curls and I smile at him to let him know I agree. He gives me a smile back and pulls me into him, he plays with my hair for a while before we are both fast asleep.

I want everyday to end like this.

╚»★«╝

I press the doorbell to Amy and Matteo's house for the 3rd time. I see Amy's new car Matteo got her, So I know she's here. I walk around the the side of the house and sure enough I see 4 and half month pregnant Amy rehearsing some lines from the looks of it.

"Girl, I thought you were inside! I rang the doorbell 3 times!" I laugh as I yell at Amy on her porch. She quickly turns around and gives me a wave over.

"Sorry, I haven't been inside for like 2 hours, I've been out here practicing for this big commercial my agent wanted me to audition for." She says walking up to me and embracing me.

"Omg! I'm so happy for you!" I say hugging her even tightly back. "I know you're going to get it." She rolls her eyes at the last thing I said, and I give her another hug for good measure.

"What's wrong Amy?" I ask taking her hand and sitting down. She huffs a big breath and starts crying. "Amy, it's okay, what's wrong?" I ask grabbing her hand and putting down her script. She looks at me and wipes her eyes and nose with her free hand.

"It's—- It's just that nobody is going to want to work with a pregnant lady." She says putting her free hand over her forehead. I shake my head at Amy's nonsense, these pregnancy hormones have taken their toll on Amy.

"Amy, girl, anyone would be blessed and honored to work with you. Let alone, a future mini you, I'm hoping!" I say wiping a tear away.

"You mean that Rey?" She ask sniffling and wiping her tears away.

"From the bottom of my heart," I say getting up and giving her a hug. "I love you!"

"I don't know where I would be without you Rey!" She says hugging me back and continuing to cry all over again.