Chapter 15 pt.2

~ Callum POV ~

I remove my lips from her sweet entrance and look up at the adoring sight. My saliva and her juices drip from my mouth and I lick around my lips, loving the mixture together.

"You've had enough?" I ask kissing my way back up to her sweet face.

She puts her hands in my hair, forcing my lips to kiss her neck. I guess she hasn't had enough of me yet. I suck her neck some more as I reach my hands under the pillow she was laying on to pull out a condom. I remove my lips from her neck and rip open the condom with my mouth, she watches me in adoration, I really can't wait to be inside of her finally. She is a virgin, I know for a fact, I felt her hymen as my fingers were inside of her. I'm glad she is letting me take this away from her, after all, I'm the only guy that will ever touch her like this forever.

"Go slow at first, please." She says nervously watching me position my cock towards her swollen and tender entrance.

"Amore don't worry, I'll be gentle at first." I say reassuring her and planting a kiss on her forehead. She takes a couple more deep breaths, and I wait until I know she's calm.

"This is gonna hurt a little bit, but it will get better once you get comfortable." I say as I place my tip at her entrance way. She places her lips on mine and it's all the confirmation I need as I slide half of me into her. She bites my lower lip in pleasurable pain and lets out a little whimper.

"I know baby, I know." I say connecting our foreheads together and waiting until her breath slows down before forcing all of me in her.

"Fuck!" She yells loudly.

I bring my lips down to her neck and after a few more minutes I slowly begin my movements going back and forth inside of her. After a few whimpers for her, they slowly become moans and she grips my hair as tight as she has ever gripped it.

"You can go faster," she moans out. I look into her eyes and the sparkle and lust in her eyes is all I need for me to quicken my pace inside of her. She arches her back making me groan in pleasure at her body. Her body, I so desperately wanted since the day she step foot in my club.

It's always been Reyelle, she's always on my mind. Her smile, her curls, her chocolate skin that I can quite literally dive in and never come out of. I adore her, and she adores me. She is my star, and I vow to this day, if she falls I will catch her, every time.

I slam myself into her gaining and scream out of her, I smoke at the sound, I'm the only one who should be making her sound like that. I have to make sure she knows it, I slam myself into her a couple more times as I feel my release coming.

"It's coming amore," I say still slamming myself into her, she plants another kiss onto my lips and breaths hard into my ear.

She whispers, "Then come daddy." That's all I needed to hear, I explode inside of her making her come as well. Our juices mix together, and I haven't felt this happy and pleasured at the same time, in a long ass time. She lets out one moan releasing the rest and she closes her eyes to catch her breath.

"Thank you," she says turning towards me kissing me passionately. I kiss her back as I pull her closer into me, she is mine, and I am hers.

"No, thank you amore." I say as we kiss each other into the midnight stars.

She looks so gorgeous all cuddled up in my bed sheets, our bed sheets. My lips meet her cheek as I glance at her one more time before heading to my bathroom for a shower.