Chapter 15 pt.1

Reyelle dress up above! ^^^^

Didn't want to show him too much, didn't want to show him too little. XD

"You're still going out with him?" Amy ask me in utter shock as I apply lipgloss onto my lips. I face towards her and I know she's right. I should definitely wait a few more days to go out with Callum but I've been to his house once more after that day, and it was just awkward. Luckily we had Stella there to lighten the mood, she is such a sweet girl, She's going to be a great big sister.

"Yes Amy," I say setting my lip gloss on my dresser and sitting down beside her. I grab her hand and she looks at me with pure disappointment. I lay my head on her shoulder and she lets out a big sigh.

"Reyelle, all I'm saying is, don't let him run over you. Although he didn't fully have sex with her, he still touched her in endearment." She says looking at me making my head lift up and look back at her.

"I didn't think I would accept it, but my hands pressed send before I could really think about it." I say getting up from my bed to spray some perfume on.

"Just be careful Rey, I love you and I just want you to be safe and in a happy relationship." She says getting up giving me a hug. "One that doesn't make you cry for 3 hours straight." I tighten my embrace with her and I can't help but be so grateful for a best friend like her. She always has my best interest at heart, and I will always love her for that. Yes, Amy is a crazy one for sure,  but she's my crazy and lovable best friend.

"I love you and you need to let me go before I start crying." I say laughing trying to hold back tears, she joins in and gives me one more hug before handing me my purse.

"Be safe!" She says right as I close my apartment door and head off to the restaurant's address Callum sent me.

The restaurant is beautiful, especially the balcony of lights. They look so good with the sunset, I bet they look even better when it's fully pitch black. I apply another layer of lipgloss because I licked all of my previous layer off in nervousness headed here. I walk up to the entrance and there is a young man, no older than 17 greeting me with a bright smile.

"Hello Ma'am, the name you reserved under?" He ask with his thick Italian accent picking up his pen.

"Um... it's Bianchi." I say nervously preventing myself from licking my fresh layer of lipgloss off of my lips again.

"Right this way," he says checking something on his paper and holding the door open for me. I smile as I enter the restaurant, amazing food feels my senses and I feel my stomach rumble as we head upstairs. Of course Callum chooses the upper layer of the restaurant. He knows I love to see the stars at night, I smile at the memory.

We round the corner and I see Callum staring at the sunset. He has on a white button up shirt paired with his regular black slacks. His jacket is on the chair I'm going to be sitting on, he knows I get cold easily.