Chapter 20

~ Callum POV -

Reyelle has been acting weird lately. I've been trying to give her grace with the baby shower today, her (maybe) collaborating fashion collection with some well known fashion designer. Either those two things or she's sleeping, this has been going on enough, 2 weeks of this back and forth. We haven't even had sex these past 2 weeks. I need her body, I need her. That scares me. Me actually needing someone like I need her. It makes me think about the possibility of loosing her. What would I do? How would I act? Will I go on a killing spree? Probably. :)

"Love, I picked you out the light blue tie," Reyelle says walking up to me and fixing my already perfect collar.

"I liked the black one better," I say looking down at her beautiful black curls. My beautiful black curls. My hands find their way to her ass, which looks so good in the light blue dress she is wearing. She's team boy obviously, but I'm all for another girl in the family. Even though, Beatrice just had her babygirl last week. Reyelle has really openend my eyes on female empowerment, and I know Matteo would love to have a little girl to teach all his kill plays too.

"Mhmm," she hums giving me a light peck.

"Are you okay?" I ask trying not to sound too suspicious of her weird behavior the past 2 weeks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you okay?" She ask back.

"Sí, I've just missed you the past couple of weeks." I tell her, not being to afraid to be vulnerable with her. 

"I've missed you too Callum. It's just that I've been so busy these last couple of weeks, and my mom is coming to Amy's baby shower..." she trails off and closes her eyes. I make small circles on her back with my fingers. She opens her eyes again and gives me her bright, star-light smile. 

"I'm here for you amore, I always will be," I say looking for reassurance in her eyes. She looks up and a flicker of sparkle flashes through them. My beautiful, and hardworking star. She gives me a tight hug as I pull her closer to me. All I've ever wanted her to know is how much I care for her and how much I want to be there for her. 

╚»★«╝

"To you Amy, and my future principessa o principe," My father says raising his glass of champagne. I drink down the rest of my scotch and I feel Matteo's warm hand grasp my shoulder. 

"Ti diverti fratello?" He ask sitting beside me. (Enjoying yourself brother?) 

"Le bevande potrebbero essere più forti," I say sipping another scotch. (Drinks could be stronger.) He laughs and pulls a small bottle of cognac. Only my brother would sneak more alcohol into his own baby shower. 

"Ho chiesto loro di essere gentili con le bevande. Nel caso in cui..." He trails off and looks back at Amy, and I already knew the rest of that answer. (I asked for them to be gentle on the drinks. Just in case...) 

"2 glasses please," I ask the bartender, he gives me a nod and slides 2 glasses over. Matteo pours me a generous amount of the cognac and for himself as well. 

"To you brother," I say as we clink glasses. I smell the alcohol as I bring the drink to my lips, this is definitely what I needed. If someone would've told me 2 years ago that Matteo would be a father, I would've shot them. But seeing how much he has matured, just in 4 months, it's amazing to see. I'm proud of my big brother, and I'm happy that he has someone like Amy that can keep him on track. They're perfect for each other. But, I'm not gonna lie, This has got me thinking about me and Reyelle's future family, I want a family with her. But, we've never talked about it, so I don't know where she stands. But I know, she would be a perfect mother to her kids, to our kids.