Chapter 30

~ 1 year and 3 months later
(Moira up above^^^)

"Happy Birthday dear Moira, happy birthday to you." Everybody finishes the song and claps for my baby as she digs into the cake. Time zooms by so quickly, it seems like just yesterday I was crying to my mom about my postpartum and now...

"Where are the baby wipes honey?" My mom ask.

"In her baby bag, I'll go grab them." I say running off into my house. I search the baby bag for her wipes, I brought in extra because my baby is a foodie and tends to get messy when she likes food.

"Looking for these?" I hear a deep husky voice say. I smile and turn around, of course he got the wipes for me.

"Yes, Moira is making a mess out there."

"Per usual," He says wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you for being here today. I know you've been busy with the tattoo shop and all..." he cuts me off by putting his lips on mine. He moves his hands down my ass and pulls me closer to him. I feel his hard erection poking my stomach, my underwear immediately becoming wet.

" I wouldn't miss it, I love you and Moira so much." Des says breaking the kiss.

" I love you too. I couldn't have done this year without you." I say pecking his lips one more time before interlocking our hands and walking back outside with the baby wipes.

My mom eyes me and Des as I hand her the wipes, I laugh at her as she opens the wipes and cleans up Moira a little bit.

This year has been a mixture of hell and bliss. I haven't talked or seen Callum in almost 2 years. He hasn't reached out and I know he doesn't plan on it going on this far. His house is empty, and last I heard he was buildings a few strip clubs in New York.

He can have the strip clubs. I have Moira and she is all I need in my life. She's my star and I'll forever hold her near and dear to my heart. Making sure no one hurts her.

Lilliana is staying with Amy and Matteo. She was dropped off on their doorstep a day before Callum disappeared. She doesn't ask about him much, but you can tell she does miss him. He's in every picture she draws, and they hang up all over her room. Acting as a field of protection and comfort for her.

"Are you okay Lilli?" I ask handing her a slice of cake and sitting beside her.

"Yeah, just watching some TV." She says pausing her show on her iPad, and sliding the cake in front of her.

"I love your necklace, did uncle Matteo get it for you?" I ask looking curiously at the star locket she has around her neck.

She looks up at me and grabs the locket and opens it, i lean over and look at the picture in the locket. It's Ramona and her at the hospital when she was first born from the looks of it.

"Have you heard from your mom?" I ask.

"No, she gave me this and left. I haven't seen her for thousands of days."

I laugh at her being dramatic, "She will come back for you sweetheart, I rest assure you that."

╚»★«╝

"sMoira, are you ready to go to Aunt Amy's house for a play date?" I playfully ask her.  She looks at me in astonishment and puts her pacifier back in her mouth. I picked out an orange dress with white ribbon straps for her to wear today. I just put her on some socks because she can never keep shoes on. I pick her up and I grab her baby bag.

"Hello ladies," Des says walking in shirtless, with his jogging pants, sweaty from his workout. Moira reaches out for him, which makes him smile and he grabs her from me.