Chapter 18

"This is the abundance of makeup you left at my apartment," I say letting myself into Amy and Matteo's new house.

"Thank you Rey, you know I can't live without my makeup!" She says grabbing the box from my hands. I smile as she sets down the box near a table and picks up her 'precious' foundation.

"You've done such a good job of decorating so far, It's only been 3 months," I say walking into the kitchen. Matteo and Callum are very big cookers in their family, so I'm not surprised when I see a huge kitchen.

"Thanks! I just started the nursery," she says meeting me in the kitchen. "It would help if I knew the gender, but I think I'm going with yellow wallpaper."

"Good choice!" I say sitting down at the island.

"You okay?" She ask coming to sit beside me.

"I just miss you, that's all." I say looking at her but closing my eyes trying not to cry. I miss my girl, Now it's just me and Luna. Not saying it's a bad thing, but I have no one to come home and express my mind to.

"Aww Reyelle, I miss you too babes!" She says hugging me tightly. I close my eyes even tighter to appreciate her hugs that I miss so much. "Just stay the night, I have a room already set up for you."

Of course, I would love to stay the night with Amy, but me and Callum have date night plans, and knowing him, he would definitely want me to go home with him.

"I have a date tonight with Callum, but I will take you up on that offer tomorrow." I say looking at her and missing her even more.

"Definitely Rey, I love you. I also have a question for you tomorrow when you get here, okay?" She says looking at me for reassurance.

"Okay, love you too!" I say as we both hold onto each other a bit tighter. I miss my bestie!

(I didn't mean for the image to be so big )

I park my jeep near a sidewalk and I turn on my gps for I know where I'm going. Callum gave me this address in this rural part of San Diego, and judging by the looks of this place, it's giving mad gangster vibes. I turn in the alley way and garbage cans and stray cats roam this alley way, I'm just glad it's not any....

"Keep quiet, or I will hurt you!" This huge man says covering my mouth with a gun on my head.

Tears start forming in my eyes, and I gently place my hands over his and his grip on my mouth squeezes tighter. I bite his fingers and I run, I run as far as my legs would take me. I hear gunshots in the air, which only made me run faster. I round the corner and I run into some very familiar arms.

"Amore, are alright?" Callum's worried voice says, I look up and into his eyes full of concern. I close my eyes to catch my breath, once I caught my breath I looked at him and the same concern is still there.