The Beginning of Something RED and BLUE

*Blitz's life was fucked from betraying most people that he used to love in the past but after that incident at Ozzie's he wanted nothing more than to just be happy but he couldn't leave everything he's created*

Blitz(tired and sad): Hmm? *sees his phone and sees how long he's been sulking* OH FUCK!!!! *he hurried and wore his suit and called his employees* Uh hey guys um-

Moxxie(v.o.): YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!

Blitz(hurried): Uh hey Mox-

Moxxie(v.o.): DON'T MOX ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Our client has been waiting for 10 MINUTES!!!!!!!!

Blitz: Oh FUCK!!!! *in a hurry he grabbed his keys and drove to the I.M.P. building* Hey guys!!!

Loona: ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!! *opens a portal to Earth and they all enter*

Earth

Blitz: Okay! Millie!

*Millie hands him a sniper rifle and with it, Blitz is almost hesitant to shoot him and hears his worst thoughts saying "YOU WILL DIE ALONE" then Blitz pulls the trigger and successfully kills the target but not in the stealthy way as the bullet went through a car and exploded killing 10 people*

Blitz: SHIT LOONIE OPEN THE PORTAL!!!!!!!!!!

Loona: *opens the portal back to hell and as they entered* What the FUCK?!?!?! BLITZ?!?!

Biltz: I-it was on accident I swear!

Millie: ACCIDENT?!?! Look Blitz what is happening to you?!

Blitz: I-I-I-

Moxxie: No NO EXCUSES SIR!!!!!!! What the fuck was that why were you FUCKING up your job!?!?!

Blitz: Well- I'm just having a bad day okay!!!

Millie: Jeez Blitz you probably need rehab.

Blitz: NO I FUCKING DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moxxie: Aw look at you!!! I bet I'D MAKE A BETTER BOSS THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! *covers his mouth realizing what he said* Sir I-

Blitz: No... Take over the fucking company I care about... Loonie can have the book for a little while...?

Loona: Sure. *she hands Blitz the book and he exits with tears in his eyes*

Back in Blitz's apartment

Blitz: *sigh* I just need some fresh air. *he opens the portal to Earth? Wait... Something's not right there* Huh weird. *he enters the portal but in doing so he accidentally left the Grimore at his apartment realization strikes but it was too late the portal closed he teared up and cried but he didn't notice others were listening...* FUCK!!! *crying* I don't deserve anything nice don't I?

Meanwhile

???: Who in Sam Hill is crying? *he goes outside and sees Blitz down on his knees crying and being for help* Um are you an alien?

Blitz: *he turns around and sees a man in red soldier armor* NO I'M A FUCKING DEMON WHO LOST EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*two other soldiers come outside hearing that one has maroon armor and the other has orange armor also he's a fatass*

???2: Who the fuck? Woah a demon.

???3: Holy shit. Look I don't know what the fuck is happening with you but... We can help you with this tough time.

???: And a new soldier for the Reds!

Blitz: R-really?

???2: Of course mysterious demon.

Blitz: *wipes his tears and stands up* The name's Blitz the o's silent.

???: Well then introductions huh? Well, I'm the leader of the Red Team SARGE!!!!!!!! *he does an American salute*

???2: I'm Dick Simmons and he's Dexter Grif.

Grif: Sup.

Sarge: And you are officially on the Red Team!!

Blitz(thinking): I like 'em... Weird for meeting them for the first time. *he gains a little smile knowing that he might've found his new family*

Blitz Info:

Weapons:

Assault Rifle, Knife, Magnum, and Sniper Rifle (later in the series red and white Great Key, grenades, SMG, Shotgun, and Plasma Rifle)

Armor:

Primary: Red Secondary: White Helmet: It's some kind of mask with an orange visor.

Rank:

Colonel Because of Sarge

Specialty:

Assassination and Fighting (later in the series Mechanics)

Likes:

The Reds, The Blues, Horses, Sarge as his father figure, Guns, Blood, Pirates,  Rock, Tex a.k.a Allison a.k.a his future AI a.k.a his crush and his new life

Dislikes:

Everything in his old life, the phrase that's what she said, and anyone thinking of hurting his pals and his crush

Other Traits:

Trains the Reds, can keep up with Tex, and so much more

Personality:

Bombastic, energetic, big-talking, caring, badass, sadistic, loving, caring, protective, and ready to fight

Author's note

In this timeline, Tex is part human and part robot because the Director spoiler alert realized that she was dying so he used some scientific bullshit to keep her alive while making tons of Tex robots and so Allison still has her conscience but she also had programming with being part robot improving her skills, she can also transfer her conscience to her robot clones and the one in Blood Gulch is a robot the real Tex will be there soon

Notes: New account check it out: @G0LD3N_ST4R and read the stories there. There I make stories about two certain OCs and crossovers please check it out.