In Stereo Where Available

*Sarge, Simmons, and Blitz are on the Warthog with Blitzin the driver's seat*

Simmons: Alright, hit it.

*Blitz puts the pedal on the metal as they drive to the Blues as Gold and Lilith follow right behind*

With the Blues

Ghoul Church: *coughs* What the hell? Who tried to blow us up with a grenade?

Pauline: *coughs* And how are you coughing? You don't have lungs.

Ghoul Church: Yeah.

*The Warthog jumps over them like a dirtbike jumping over a bus!*

Sarge: Yeehaw! That a cowboy!

*Ghoul Church runs away and Pauline notices Gold & Lilith so she goes to them*

Simmons: Hey, Sarge, Blitz! *jumps off the Warthog* Hold on a sec! Did you see something weird, you guys?

*Blitz stops driving and he and Sarge get off the Warthog*

Sarge: Yes, I did.

Blitz: Really?

Sarge: Once when I was a small child, I saw a man who claimed to be my uncle do this thing with a garden hose that still haunts me to this-

Blitz: What?!

Simmons: Whoa, whoa, whoa! I meant, did you see something weird just now? Like five seconds ago.

Blitz: Yeah, I think he meant that.

Sarge: Oh. Then no.

Blitz: What the fuck was all that shit about this perverted man calling you your uncle?

Sarge: I keep telling everyone, he wasn't my uncle! He wasn't!

Simmons: Do you want to talk about it?

Sarge: Just get back in the damn jeep.

With the Blues

*Tucker and Caboose cornered Lopez*

Tucker: Hold it right there, hombre! *to Caboose* I told you throwing that grenade would work! Church is going to be so impressed!

Caboose: And Shiela will love me again, and this time, for who I am, not just for my stunning good looks. But for those too.

Tucker: Do you hear... screaming?

Caboose: Nope.

Tucker: Yeah me neither.

*Suddenly Gold gets launched into the ground and stands up*

Gold: Um... hi?

Cyan López: ¡Oro! ¡Soy yo, López! (Gold! It's me, Lopez!)

Gold: López! ¿Por qué tu cuerpo es cian? (Lopez! Why is your body cyan?)

Cyan Lopez: ¡Estos bastardos azules me secuestraron! ¡Ayúdame a escapar! (These Blue bastards kidnapped me! Help me escape!)

Gold: Lo tienes amigo! (You got it, buddy!)

Caboose: (deep voice) You're all going to get fucked!

Tucker: What the hell are you three talking about?

Gold: ¡Vienen los refuerzos de López! ¡Te confundirán con un azul! ¡Razonaré con ellos! (Lopez reinforcements are coming! They'll mistake you for a Blue! I'll reason with them!)

Cyan Lopez: Gracias amigo! (Thank you friend!)

Tucker: Yeah, yeah, yeah, nobody cares. We need you to fix our tank.

Gold: Fuck you! He ain't doin' it, amigo! Right, Lopez!?

Cyan Lopez: ¡Sí! ¡No lo haré! *en su POV aparecen sus Objetivos Principales: 1. Arreglar todo, 2. Odiar al Naranja, 3. Llamar a mamá más seguido.* (Yes! I won't do it! *in his POV his Primary Objectives appear: 1. Fix everything, 2. Hate the Orange One, 3. Call mom more often.*)

Gold: Yeah!

*Suddenly Pauline fell to the ground thanks to Lilith*

Pauline: Owwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Gold: Heh, karma.

With the Reds

*Simmons is aiming for the Blues as he sees the four Blues between Gold*

Sarge: Hold your fire, there, Simmons!

Blitz: Yeah. *deep voice* This is daddy's payback~.

Simmons: That was kinda badass.

Blitz: Thanks!

Sarge: Time to floor it!

With the Blues and Gold

Tucker: That's right, *picks up Pauline* we're just casually strolling away. *walks backward* No cause for concern.

Caboose: RUNNING TIME! *runs away!*

Tucker: NINCE AND CASUAL! MORON! *runs away*

Cyan Lopez: ¡Sí, sí, huid, perros cobardes! Que se sepa que el gran López ha ganado este día y- (Yes, yes, run away, you cowardly dogs! Be it known that the great Lopez has won this day and-)

Gold: Wait... *turns around* OH SHIT GUYS WAIT!!!

Cyan Lopez: ¿Qué? (What?)

Blitz: (riding the Warthog which is rapidly approaching!) Aim for the cobalt sex bitch!

Sarge: Way ahead of you buddy!

Gold: OH SHIT! *someone grabs him grabs him and runs away*

Cyan Lopez: No me has dado opción. (You have given me no choice.) *activates the Warthog's self-destruct*

Simmons: We've got you now, you Blue bastard! Hey, do you two hear beeping?

*Suddenly the Warthog explodes! And The Reds go flying!*

Cyan Lopez: Lo siento, padre y amigo. (I'm sorry, father and friend.)

Tucker: Alright! Not bad, robot dude!

Caboose: I knew he would save us! I knew it! Robot people always like me! It's because of my awesome dancing.

Cyan Lopez: Mi corazón está desgarrado. Mi amigo trató de salvarme pero se lo llevaron. (My heart is torn. My friend tried to save me but he was taken.)

Tucker: Yeah, okay, man. Can you just shut up and fix our tank?