The Package Is in the Open

Church: Let me get this straight. You gave this guy our flag?

Caboose: Is that bad?

Church:[sarcastic] Bad? Oh no, that's not bad! Next time they come over, why don't you just help them blow up the whole GODDAMN BASE?!?!

Tucker: There! There they are!

Church: *uses his sniper rifle to see them* Where? Oh! Yeah! Oh, I got them! *zooms in* They're sneakin' around back behind the cliffs.

Tucker: They must be some smart sons of a bitch.

Meanwhile

Donut: Aw, man, I am so freaking lost.

Blitz: Uh, Donut?

Donut: Yeah?

Blitz: The base is over there. *points to the Red Base*

Donut: Oh thanks! *literally does the opposite of what Blitz just said*

Blitz: No wait!

Meanwhile

Church:[watching them]: Oh, shit. Hey, Tucker, look at his armor. It's red and the other one...holy shit is that a demon?!

Tucker: Okay first of all; Aw, man! That means it's their Sergent. Second a DEMON?!

Church: Yeah, but it makes sense that their Sergent would take our flag. At least now we know how they got by our defenses.

Caboose: Uh, you know, the red one came in the back door where you guys were standing, then the Imp knocked you two out.

Tucker: Yeah, okay, well, let's take them out, then.

Church: Roger that. *zooms in* Say goodnight, Sarge and demon. *shoots four bullets but he somehow misses*

With Blitz and Donut

Donut: *trying to dodge the gunfire* Son of a bitch!

Blitz: Alright. *pulls out his Sniper Rifle and aims it at Tucker* Let's kill these fuckin' Blues!

With the Blues

Church: Aw, crap. *turns to Tucker who's looking at him* What?

Tucker: You're really not very good with that thing, are you?

Church: Hey what the? *sees Blitz aiming his sniper* Oh shit get down!

*each one of the Blues goes inside their base as Blitz was too late to fire his shot*

Blitz: Fuck.

Donut:[yelling] Hey! It's me! Don't shoot! I'm the guy that bought the flag, remember?!

With the Blues

Tucker: *looks outside the base* Oh, great. Now he's taunting us. That's just embarrassing.

Church:[pissed off] Alright, that's it! I'VE HAD IT! Rookie, *looks at Caboose* you stay here! Me and Tucker, we'll head through the teleporter, we'll cut them off at the pass!

Caboose: Right!

Church: Tucker, you ready? Let's go!

Tucker: There's no way I'm going to go back up there and enter the teleporter just so I can get fucked.

Church: Tucker, we don't have time for this! Plus why would they give us a teleporter if it doesn't work?

Tucker: I don't know! Why would they give us a tank that no one can drive?! Also, I ain't risking my life today!

Church: We already tested the teleporter, remember?

Tucker: We threw rocks through it!

Church: Yeah, and? So what? The rocks came out the other side, didn't they?

Tucker: Yeah, but they were all hot and covered with black stuff.

Church: Oh, so I guess that's what all this is about, then? You're afraid of a little black stuff?

Tucker: Yes! I am! I am afraid of black stuff.

Church: Tucker, *slowly raises his gun* I almost hate to do this to you.

Tucker: You wouldn't.

Church: You know, I look at it this way. Either A, we go through there and get the flag back, or, B, we stay here, and I get to kill you. Either way, I win.

Tucker: For the record, I want you to know rocks aren't people.

Church: Duly noted. Now time to go to the teleporter.

Tucker: Crap. Alright. One! Two! *runs to the teleporter and luckily enough he makes it without Blitz shooting him then he enters the teleporter but he doesn't appear at the destination point*

*Church and Caboose look at the endpoint to see Tucker isn't there... and long silence*

Caboose: *carefully looking outside* Huh. He didn't come out the other side.

Church: *carefully looking outside* Yeah... I've uh... I've decided I'm not going to use the teleporter. *goes outside the base* Okay, Rookie, you stay here! I'll be back with the flag!

Meanwhile

*Grif is using the sniper rifle to see what's happening*

Simmons: I still have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't hear any shots.

Grif: *sighs* I'm telling you, it was four shots. Like, bam! Bam! Bam!

Simmons: Wait a second, that's only three bams.

Grif: Bam. *sees Church* Wait a second... We got a blue guy on the move out there.

Simmons: Where's he headed?

Grif: Oh, crap! It's... *turns to Blitz and Donut talking* It's Donut and Blitz. And they got something. It looks like... Simmons... Get the Warthog.

Simmons: Heh, you mean the Puma?

The End