How the Other Half Lives

*In the "Afterlife" Sarge is there*

Sarge: [distorted] Hello? *he walks up a hill* Hello? I said hello! *echos* Hello. Is anybody out here?

Ghost Church: [echoing] Holy cow, would you stop yelling? I'm here. *he goes to Sarge*

Sarge: What is this place?

Ghost Church: Well, that's... kind of hard to explain. Um... You were shot in the head, buddy. So, here ya are.

Sarge: Am I dead? Author am I dead?

*Author: Spoiler alerts.*

Sarge: Fine.

Ghost Church: Are you dead? Well, yeah, that's how I ended up here.

Sarge: Are you some kinda angel?

Gold: *stands up* Uh... hi.

Ghost Church/ Sarge: Whoa!/ How are you here I thought you had some immortality thing.

Gold: I don't know... I guess I think... I think I'm God...

*a yellow and green light emerges from his head unlocking new abilities*

Gold: What do you mean I got new abilities Author?

*Author: I mean this is part of the plot! This is your first step in recovering your memories*

Gold: Oh! Cool! Wait. Does this mean I'm God-

*Author: Okay BYE!!! *exits**

Gold: H-hey! Huh. I got to go to the others they're probably trying to keep you alive Sarge. *he goes to Sarge's body*

Ghost Church: *sighs* Yeah, actually, I am. I'm an angel. Um, do you wanna go to Heaven? 'Cause it's, like, ten bucks to get in.

Sarge: Well, I- I didn't really bring any- I mean, my wallet's back in the car.

Ghost Church: Hey, you don't have it there, huh? Well, uh... that's too bad. Pretty crappy reason to be damned to Hell for an eternity.

Sarge: I don't remember dying.

Ghost Church: Yeah, that's my fault too. I was... sort of possessing your body at the time you were shot. Sorry about that.

Sarge: Hold on a second, that ain't fair.

Ghost Church: Not fair? Yeah, join the frickin' club. I got shot by my own tank.

*Shiela suddenly appears*

Shiela: Target locked. *aims at Ghost Church*

Ghost Church: Oh ha ha, very funny, Shiela. Shut up! You know, I still haven't forgiven you. I didn't say you could talk to me yet. Go over there. G-get- g-go over by the base. Shoo, shoo!

*Shiela goes to Blue Base*

Meanwhile

*Grif, Blitz, Lilith, and Simmons are trying to bring Sarge back to life*

Blitz: Dad! Don't give up on me man! Do you hear me? I'm ordering you!!!

*Gold arrives*

Gold: Hey guys sorry I'm late I had my head cut off and met Sarge in the spirit world somehow.

Lilith: Wait what?!

Gold: Don't ask me, ask the Author he said I got new abilities for the plot.

Simmons: Wait! We can just manipulate the plot to bring Sarge to life!

Grif: Holy shit he's right!

Gold: Or to make it way less complicated-

Blitz: HOW DO WE DO IT THOUGH!!??

Red vs Blue with one Helluva Visitor: Blood Gulch Chroniclesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें