SPF 0

*Ghost Church is staring at his dead body and so are Caboose and Tucker*

Ghost Church: I am not happy about this!

Caboose: I have an idea. I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!

Tucker: Yeah, we heard you for the first time, Caboose. We were just ignoring you.

Caboose: Since you possessed that Red guy, and took control of him... why don't you just possess your own body?

Ghost Church: Oh, I see, so that way I would be living inside of my own dead body.

Caboose: Yes.

Ghost Church: Unable to move. Just laying there rotting in the sun for all eternity.

Caboose: Yes!!

Ghost Church: Okay, Caboose. I'll be sure to get right on that.

Caboose: I think you are a mean ghost.

Tucker: [to Church] Dude, you really stink.

Ghost Church: What?

Tucker: Your body. It stinks.

Ghost Church: Tucker, the first chance we get, you are going to bury my body.

Tucker: Quit your bitching, nothing's going to happen to it.

Ghost Church: It's a freaking indignity! My body fought hard for this army, and it deserves to be laid to rest.

Tucker: Get over it, you're already dead. What's the worst that can happen now?

Caboose: *looking to the sky* Hey, Church, look, birds!! Why are they flying around in circles?

Ghost Church: Ugh, God!

With the Reds

*The Reds are playing Poker with 900$*

Gold: Haha! Straight! *puts a 10 of Aces, a 9 of Clovers, an 8 of Diamonds, a 7 of Spades, and a 6 of Hearts*

Donut: Shoot! I only got a Pair. *puts down 2 9s with a bunch of other cards*

Grif: Ugh, High Card. *puts down a Queen with a bunch of lower cards*

Sarge: HAHA!! Got a Flush! *puts down a row of Diamond cards*

Gold: Aw...

Blitz: Same with Donut. *puts down two 10s of different symbols*

Simmons: Four of a kind! Suckers! *puts down four 6s of different symbols*

Lopez: Obtuve Una Escalera de color. *pone un 5, 6, 7, 8 y 9 de Corazones* [I got a Straight Flush. *puts down a 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 of Hearts*]

Blitz: Damn what about you Lilith?

Lilith: Um... imagine a king taking a shit then he flushes.

Sarge: Well I don't see how- Wait.

Lilith: Yep Royal Flush! *puts down a King, Queen, Jack, Ace, and a 10 of Diamonds*

Gold: Woah you are good at this!

Lilith: Thanks.

Donut: I'm going outside to the Warthog. *exits*

Back with the Blues

*Caboose, Ghost Church, and Tucker are looking at Tex and Pauline fixing the tank*

Ghost Church: How long do you figure until Tex and Pauline fix the tank?

Tucker: About some seconds through the story. The guns almost working, and then they'll get it moving again.

Ghost Church: Oh that's just fantastic.

Tucker: Why would that upset you?

Ghost Church: Because as soon as they get that online, Tex she's going to use it against the Reds, and they're all going to die.

Tucker: The Reds dying is a good thing.

Ghost Church: No, Tucker, it is NOT a good thing. As soon as we beat the Reds Tex is outta here. And I still haven't figured out a way to get that A.I. out of her head.

Caboose: [thoughtful] A.I.

Ghost Church: Shut up, Caboose. And if I don't get it out before she leaves...

Tucker: If she leaves, you won't ever find her again.

Ghost Church: Right.

Tucker: So, what're you going to do?

Ghost Church: I guess I'm going to do the only thing that I can do. I have to warn the Reds before they fix the tank.

Tucker: You're switching sides?

Ghost Church: Sorry, guys. Plot and I manipulated it so none of you can stop me.

Caboose: Church, uh, wha-what happens when the Reds out here, to stop Tex, and then they come also with guns and find us?

Ghost Church: I'll try to help you as best I can.

*Author: If you could shoot.*

Ghost Church: SHUT UP AUTHOR!!! *sighs and fades away* Good luck, guys.

Caboose: Does this mean I should try to kill Church now?

Tucker: I'll tell you what, kill me. I promise not to come back.

Caboose: *turns to see things* HEY!! LOOK AT THIS. *ponts to Donut turns out they think he's a girl*

Tucker: [in denial] No.

Caboose: they have a GIRL. They have a GIRL!!

Tucker: [in denial] A what?

Caboose: A girl, a girl!!! Look! PINK armor! *points at Donut*

Tucker: Ha! She can't compete with Pauline!

Pauline: [in a distance] Thanks, Tucker!

Tucker: *turns to Pauline* No problem Pauline!

Pauline: [in a distance] Haha!! No problem to you too Tucker!! Also, we heard about the plan of Church to warn the Reds. Y'know for the plot.

Tucker: Shit. Should've manipulated the plot.

To be Continued