Chapter 2: Leonardo

Author's note: just a fun little picture I thought everyone would enjoy! It's a personal favorite of mine :) anyway, welcome to Chapter 2: Leonardo!

                                  Y/N POV

You woke up to the blaring sound of your phone alarm. You yank yourself out of bed and get a good stretch in. You groan and stretch your left side, then your right and finish it off by cracking your back.

You groan and turn off your alarm as you make your way to the kitchen. As per your morning routine you start up a pot of coffee and hop into the bathroom to get ready for the day. You start by washing your face, splashing on cold water to wake yourself up. This is followed by your favored acne wash, which you apply with your fingertips before ringing it off and patting dry with a towel.

Next you put on some spf moisturizer and light makeup. You go for a cute hairstyle for the day and add a blue hair accessory (wether it be a hair tie, a clip or a headband). You smile at yourself in the mirror before heading out to the kitchen for coffee and a New York bagel. You toast it up nicely and adorn it with your favored topping before consuming it as you watch the news on your phone.

You sip on your coffee as you see a story about the mugger you and turtle boy punched out. He was apparently a serial mugger and would be locked away for a long time. Police picked him up after getting calls from civilians about a passed out drunk on the sidewalk.

You chuckle at this before finishing breakfast and turning off the tv.

"Time for school." You tell yourself, you gather your things and head out the door, meeting your friend April.

"Goooood morning Y/N!~" April sings as she locks her apartment door

You laugh lightly "well good morning to you too April." The two of you begin walking to the stairs. "Ready for another rousing day at school?" You ask her as you descend the staircase side by side.

She groans and begins to explain how she had a big project in this one class and her partner was basically useless as you walk to school. You listen as she rants and silently thank whatever may be above for the gift of April O'Neil's friendship. She walks with you to your locker and then your first class before you two part ways.