A Short Story: A New Years Kiss

Well hello there darlings! You didn't think after all my frantic writing for those Christmas chapters that I would leave you hanging on New Years eve did you? Hah! No! Y/N needs a New Years Eve kiss! This is a short so each turtle will have a little snippit of how they coerse Y/N into a New Years kiss. Allow me to set the mood~

It's currently December the 31st, a cold day in New York city. The ground was still covered with snow but the city was alive and ready to party, it was New Years Eve after all! The lights of the city were bright and seemed to dance against the inky black of the sky. From the rooftop selected everyone could see the famous ball and the countdown. What a fantastic view it was, especially when you look at your boyfriend, the back drop of a glowing city made him look even more breathtaking than usual. The countdown was about to begin, The New Year was closing in fast and you wonder if he would kiss you.

Raph:
You were in his lap, back against his plastron sipping on some of that delicious cocoa he liked to make.

"Y/N, there's, somethin I wanna ask ya." He says gaining your attention. You look up at him and you can clearly see that he is blushing.

"Whats up Raph?" You ask gently, he looked really nervous and you had a thought of what it could be but didn't want to assume anything.

"Well,.. I,... What I wanna ask is,... Uh. heh,... uhm," Raph starts rambling nervously unable to look at you. This makes you smile, he was just the sweetest guy ever, so you go out on a limb.

"Teddy Bear are you trying to ask for a New Years Kiss?" You purr in a soft yet teasing tone of voice. You smirk watching Raphaels cheeks blend perfectly with his mask.

He proceeds to nod as the 10 second count down begins. You giggle and cup his cheek in your hand. "You are so sweet, my Raphael." You say softly before the stroke of midnight, when your lips meet his. It was perfect, the entire world melted away for that moment.

"Happy New Year Sweetheart." Raph said after pulling away

"Happy New Year." You reply, gently touching your nose to his.

Leo:
You were by his side atop your apartment building. You had a great view, of the festivities below and your handsome turtle mutant boyfriend. The light of New York at New Years Eve was a stunning backdrop. You couldn't help yourself, you were staring at him. He glanced to his side and saw you staring, a smirk developing on his lips.

"See something you like Y/N?" he purred in a teasing way at you to make you blush of course and he was successful.

"I am looking at you Lee. How could I not like the view?" you say, still blushing as you tease him in return. You clearly see a blush forming on his cheeks.

"Guys the countdown is starting!" Mikey says bouncing up and down in excitement.

Leo seemed to have a momentary panic and looks at you "So, when they get to 1 would you like a kiss?" He asks briskly.

"Mhm." You hum your response. He pulls you close, smiling brightly. Just as he promised he kissed you when the New Year arrived. It was so perfect.

"I love you,... Y/N." Leo says in a whisper as he pulled away.

"I love you to Leonardo, my champion." You say with a giggle hugging him and the two of you watch some fireworks with the fam.

Donnie:

You stood on the roof of a building in New York city, looking out across the shimmering skyline. The city was alive and so loud. While most people would be on the streets, crowded together on the sidewalks for the New Year celebration or watching the festivities on the t.v at home with their family and friends you were here. You glance behind you and see your friends, Mikey, Leo, Raph and April getting some sparklers out of their box, ready to light them.

By your side was your boyfriend, Donatello. His arms were crossed over his chest, his face stoic as he gazed over the city. You smile, he was practically glowing in the bright city lights. You were enjoying this, just being close to him and then his brother inturrupted.

"Soooo, you two gonna finally kiss?~" Leonardo purred, popping his head between yourself and Donnie. Your face goes red and Donnie's does too, he was now glaring at Leonardo who was smiling smugly back at him. You chuckled to yourself, seeing any emotion on Donnie just made you smile. You could tell  that Leo wasn't going to back off so you decided to have some fun.

"Y/N,.." You raise your hand virtically "Chop!" You give Leo a firm smack on the head, which does two things. 1. Leo backs off, rubbing his head where you hit him. 2. Everyone, including Donnie laughs. You smile feeling accomplished.

"Y/N what the heck!" Leo whined "Its New Years! Don't you want a kiss from your boyfriend?" he asks

"Leonardo, if Donnie wants to kiss me that is his choice, not yours." You say and Donatello nods "I do not need your assistance with personal affairs dear brother." He says as the countdown begins.

Everyone is counting down from ten. You and Donnie both look at one another and smile, both content in the moment until,....?! The heck is Leo doing behind Donnie,....?! You saw Leo push Donnie twoards you and someone pushed you twoards him!

Your hands meet his chest and his hands land on your shoulders and of course, just as Leo and April had planned, right at the stroke of midnight your lips had met with Donnie's. You both pull away, fireworks lighting up the sky to your right both of you redder than Raph's mask.

'Ohmigosh,..that was our first kiss! M-my first kiss!' you thought putting your fingers to your lips, glancing up at Donnie who was in shock. When he saw you looking up at him he just smiled before leaning back in to kiss your forehead.

"Happy New Year dear." He says in a soft and gentle voice.

"Happy New Year Don." You move and gently hug him. Later that morning you and Donatello would be teaching Leo and April some manners.

Mikey:

You were hanging out with the guys and April on the roof, you had brought glow sticks and some sparklers for everyone so you had something fun to enjoy while you waited for the ball to drop. You were currently watching Mikey draw in the air with a lit sparkler. He looked so happy, and the lighting of the city behind him just made his silouette stand out even more. Your thoughts travel back to that first night, on this very roof you saw that same silouette against a bright full moon. You had the sketch in your notebook. That night was several months ago now and it changed your life.

"Y/N what cha' thinkin about?" Mikey asked as he came to stand beside you.

"Just the night we met." You reply smiling at your boyfriend. "You protected me and, changed my life Mikey." You gently grab his hand "Thank you so much."

He smiled back, squeezing your hand gently. "Any time cutie pie." he replied you lean your head against his shoulder and a moment of quiet falls over you two.

"Hey Y/N,... you know they say kissing your partner at midnight on New Years Eve will give you a year of good luck so,..." he says

You blush a bit and move away to look at him, his cheeks red, he was being shy and glancing away from you. "Michelangelo are you trying to ask for a kiss?" you ask, slightly teasing him, wanting him to say it you wanted to hear these words from him.

"Y-yes I am." He says in an adorably sheepish way. He looks back at you "Do you wanna kiss at midnight?" he asked

God was he cute, the sweetest guy you would ever meet. "Yes Mikey." you reply just before the countdown starts.

The two of you face one another, smiling, blushing and when midnight comes you share a sweet gentle kiss. The two of you pull apart but remain in one anothers embrace, watching the New Years fireworks light up the sky.

"Happy New Year Sunshine." You say as you nuzzle against Mikey's cheek.

"Happy New Year Y/N."

-------
Happy New Year Ya'll I wish you all the best in 2023! May all good things come your way, that you remain healthy and meet your goals! And last but not least lets pray for ROTTMNT to return in one way or another!!