Chapter 7: Snow Day! Michelangelo

Y/N POV

After your last exciting date with Mikey you two had finally revealed to the turtle fam about their relationship. You were happy to have it out in the open, you enjoyed being affectionate with your boyfriend without worrying about someone seeing. When the two of you were together you were almost always holding hands or completing an art project together. 

Finals we're wrapping up at last and all that stress could melt away. You were so excited to be done! All the studying and being away from your friends, from Mikey. Absolutely horrific! You were so ready for Christmas break no to begin!

Speaking of which you were crafting a few things for your favorite orange turtle for the holiday. You had made an adorable collage with selfies and pictures you had taken with Mikey. Along with this handmade gift you had gotten Mikey a beautiful set of new artists markers. 

As you carefully wrapped up the gifts you got everyone you receive some texts!

April: Hey Ya'll! It is the perfect day for outdoor wintery activities! Meet in the park in an hour?

Raph: Raph is in! I will even bring some hot chocolate for everyone!

Mikey: Shell yeah baby!

Leo: Let's do this!

Donnie: If everyone else is going I suppose I will as well.

You squeal in excitement, you loved being out in the winter! As long as you had the proper outdoor gear you were ready to go! You send a text, agreeing to meet everyone in the park. You had been practicing your baking and had some Christmas sugar cookies ready so you packed some up to bring along with you.

You meet April and Mayhem outside as you lock your apartment door. "April this is a great idea! Aww and Mayhem is joining us too?" You pet the little Yokai on the head gently. "I'm bringing along my latest batch of sugar cookies we can snack on later."

"Ooo! Yes! I knew I'd been smellin' something' sweet lately." April squeals. The two of you head to the park to meet the guys. You arrive just as they do.

"Y/N!" Mikey hugs you tight. "I'm so happy to see you baby!" He says sweetly kissing your cheek. You hug him back tightly and giggle when he kisses you. "Well are we makin a snowman or what?" You ask and snow day fun ensues! Raph and Leo make the biggest snow balls you had ever seen for the body! You were making snow angels in the snow with Mikey and mayhem, but suddenly Mayhem jumped on you and teleported you away. You look back and Michelangelo is under under the snow balls his siblings made.

You gasp, covering your mouth with your gloved hands. You were about to say something but Donnie carves out Jupiter Jim from the snow!

"Ohmigosh Donnie, Mikey was in there!" You shout worridly, but to your relief Michelangelo pops out of the excess snow with a vest. Donnie had managed to cut the sleeves off of Mikey's coat! Thank god that was the only thing he cut and he missed Mikey.

You help add some fine detail and April pops a Jupiter Jim helmet on the sculptures head. Everyone steps back to admire the teamwork.

"Great Job fam. And Donnie I guess." Leonardo says as he admires their Snow sculpture.

"If I weren't so enchanted by the beauty of our replica Jupiter Jim I'd probably say something like, 'Look over there push!' " Donnie replied, having pushed him face first into the snow.

"And for the cherry on top, this flag from Jupiter Jim Sails The Seven Galaxies." he jestures to the flag that he had put up on the flag pole the sculpture was holding.