Chapter 7: Snow Day! Raphael

Hello again darling readers! Welcome to the Snow day/Christmas chapter for Raph! Hope you enjoy!

Y/N POV

It had been about a week and a half since you and Raphael had gone on that first date and confessed to one another. You were the happiest you had been in a long long time. Things were looking up and Christmas was just around the corner!

You would be spending it with the Hamato clan and were beyond excited about it. You had collected presents for everyone by this point too! Limited edition comics for Mikey, some high end specialty coffee for Donnie, a blue unicorn onesie for Leo, a beautiful jewelry set for April and for Splinter you got some limited edition special flavor popcorn!

Of course you had the perfect thing for Raphael, a teddy bear! Not just any bear though, one you picked out and made yourself. You had picked out the softest green teddy you could find, and even added some scented stuffing to it. You knew all too well how Raphael could panic and you picked a calming scent, hoping it would help him feel at ease.

Too increase it's specialness you made all the accessories yourself. You picked a green bear for a reason! Using pictures of Raph for reference, YouTube for guidance and lots of patience you created a mini Raph teddy bear!

In the present you were working on teddy Raph's mask, a bendable lamp set at the perfect angle so you could see what you were sewing.

"Ouch!" You yelp as you once again stab your finger tip, as blood forms a little bubble on your finger you pop it into your mouth, setting your work aside and going to get a bandaid for it.

"This is the thousandth time, why haven't I brought the med kit into my room yet?" You ask yourself as you pour disinfect on the small wound. You sigh getting a bandaid on and this time you bring your med kit with you to your room.

You hear your phone buzzing on your desk by teddy Raph. You pick it up to take a look, the chat with yourself, April and all the boys was blowing up! They were planning to meet in the park to have some fun in all the fresh snow that had fallen!

You quickly send a text to the chat, agreeing to meet up with them and you get ready! You find your warmest cloths, put on your snow boots, hat, gloves and coat and meet April in the hallway.

"This is gonna be the best!" You squeal as you lock your door, then you notice Mayhem was in April's arms. "Aww Mayhem are you coming to lil buddy?" You give his chin a little scratch and he chirps (purrs? I have no clue what you call the sound Mayhem makes).

"Let's get going! Don't wanna miss out right?" April says and you agree. The two of you walk side by side, talking about your school week, how finals are draining the life out of the two of you.

"Honestly I need this, I really need some fun with my friends." You say happily

"And ya boyfriend?~" April purred teasingly, even Mayhem had a smug little look on his face.
Meanwhile your face turned about as red as a cherry tomato!

"Yes, I want to enjoy some time with Raphael as well." You say, crossing your arms and looking away from them, nose up in the air. April giggles "right right." She says. Walking a few more blocks got you to a park where the boys greet you.

"Y/N! You came!" Raph picks you up, hugging you tight. It had been a while since you'd physically seen him. You put training on hold to study for the finals coming up.

"Hi Raph! I missed you." You giggle as he sets you down.

"I missed you too." He says shyly. That's when everyone hears Donnie revving up the saw attachment on his tech bo. We all turn and watch him carve out a spectacular Jupiter Jim out of snow. You watch mikey pop out of the access snow.