Chapter 11: Leonardo

Y/N POV

You silently let tears roll down your cheeks, nuzzling the crook of Leonardo's neck. You started to quiver, thinking this might all be a trick, or a dream.

"Hey,.. hey cariño,". Leo coos gently putting a finger under your chin, making you look up at him. Your sight was blurry from the big bubbly tears.

"I'm here, I'm right here." He insisted ever so sweetly to you and you could only sob.

"Leo how do I even know this is real? I- the things I did,.. the things she did to me." You cry like a child,... for the first time in years. You bring your hands to your face and try to wipe away all the tears.

"Until I saw you in the nexus I couldn't even remember your face, your voice nothing! This is too good to be true! It was so easy to get out, after all that it was too easy!" You cry.

"Oh,.. Y/N." Leon whimpered, pain filled his tone.

"This has to be a dream,.. she's torturing me again!" Your body shakes, wracked with broken sobs.

"No,.. no no I promise it isn't. I promise you with everything I've got, with my whole heart that it's real." He says firmly and yet his tone was so gentle.

You watched his eyes flick to someone behind you and you hear another familiar voice.

"While unlikely that this is a dream I can do the calculations for you, sure." Donnie says, now tapping away at his gauntlet

Next you feel someone pinch your shoulder. "Ow!" You jump and Leo laughed a little as you look over to see Mikey.

"See you're not dreaming." Mikey says with that classic sunshine smile.

Your tears start drying and you once again take in the surroundings, the lair, and everyone there.

"I'm,.. not dreaming...." You mutter "I'm not,.. I'm really not?!" You whip your head back around to Donnie.

"That is correct, 100% not a simulation, how else would my calculations come out absolutely correct." Donatello chimed in showing a holo screen to everyone proudly. 

"So y/N, mind tellin us what happened?" Raph gestures to you, arms crossed over his chest.

"Big Mama happened to me." You say in a soft, defeated tone of voice, still sitting on Leonardo for the moment and he didn't seem to mind.

"I feel that." Splinter says. You chuckle a little, sitting up and addressing Splinter. "I bet you do, she told me all about your time in the battle nexus, Mr. Lou Jitsu." 

From a corner of the room you hear a scoff and turn your head to see a strange Yokai.

"Is now really the time for this? Your people are trapped in this." Baron Draxum said holding the orb.

"Why don't we let them out?" Mikey offered, hand reaching for the orb

"Not a good idea, we don't want them to get Shredded." Leo says

"Wait who's the yokai?" You ask cautiously you had never seen Draxum without armor before.

"Oh? Barry? You know Baron Draxum! He created us!" Mikey says 

There was a moment of pause before you breathe in and get yourself up. You walk over with very distinct purpose to the Baron. His brow furrows and he watched you with confusion in his eyes until you slapped him across the face.

"You! You're the reason I got mutated! Your stupid bugs! You didn't keep track of the damn things and Big Mama caught some!" You huff, brow bone twitching as you cross your arms over your plastron. There was a moment of silence before the boys and April started cackling.