Chapter 5: Raphael

Y/N POV

Over the passing few months your life had gone from a mundane schedule of sleeping, eating, going to school, coming home and then doing it over again to spending afternoons training with your new found companions. You had so much fun with them, so you were in the lair as often as you could be. Though you spent most of your time with Raphael, the two of you had really bonded after the whole incident with Mrs. Cuddles.

There was a bit of a downside to all the training though. You had really toned up and everyone took notice, you'd become rather popular. People were always asking you questions and it was beyond annoying. Wanna join sports? What do you do to get that toned? Will you beat up this person for me? The list grew longer every single day.

After a long boring Friday at school you were ready for the weekend. You and April head down the steps together and she says "Dang, you gotta slow down with all this training! You've gotten so popular."

"I know but I love training and hanging out with the guys, I never could have guessed that it would get me this much attention." you reply

"I thought I wanted to be popular, but now that I've seen that it's all people asking for favors." she shivers " So not worth it." You laugh as the two of you carefully make your way to the lair without attracting any unwanted attention from other New York civilans.

Upon entering the lair you see each of the boys doing their own thing. You smile seeing Raph bench pressing an abserd amount of weight. 'He looks so cool.' you think to yourself as you walk over to greet him.

"Hey Raph." you say calmly, not wanting to scare him while he had so much weight in his hands.

"Y/N! Hey!" he sets the weight on the rack and sits up. "It's finally Friday! Are ya gonna spend the weekend with us?" he asks in a very chipper manner.

"Wouldn't want to spend it any other way Raph." You smile at him and he chuckes and pats you on the head gently. You relish in the feeling of having earned head pats from him. "So I was thinking, its been a rough week and I am super sore from training maybe we could uhm,' you get shy, and start tapping the tips of your pointer fingers together. Raphael gives you an encouraging nod and a smile and you take a deep breath before finally asking.

"Would you all like to go to the aquarium? I'm sure that if you guys put on some comfy cloths noone would notice. The aquarium is also pretty dimly lit so you can see the fish better."

Mikey was the first to respond. "Oh! An aquarium! We've never been to an aquarium before!"

"Ah yes, a place of interactive learning about aquatic life forms, I am in!" Donatello added just as excitedly, which surprised you a bit.

"Aquatic life forms? You mean fish? We've seen fish before, they aren't all that." Leo says "But, I suppose if everyone else is going to go I can tag along too."

"It's not just fish Leo, the aquarium also has a penguin exhibit," when you say that you see Mikeys eyes sparkle. "theres also, frogs, lizards, snakes and turtles of course." You say getting a bit excited yourself. You really wanted to see how the boys would interact with unmutated turtles of the same species.

"Ohhhh! Thats so cool! Maybe we are related to them!" Mikey says and you chuckle softly before looking back at Raphael, he had been rather quiet as the others expressed their feelings twoard the idea.

"You in Raph?" you ask him and he seems to come out of deep thought.

"Oh uh yeah! Yeah! Raph is so in." he says, gently rubbing the back of his head.

"Alright! Family outing!!" Mikey cheers pumping his fist in the air.

"Okay you guys go get ready, Y/N and I will wait for you on the couch." April says and the boys all head to their respective rooms to get ready to go out. You go and sit with April on the couch.