Chapter 9: Raphael

Welcome lovely readers! Thank you so very much for all your patience! Drawing non turtle characters certainly has its challenges but I did it! Last chapter I showed you all an image that I absolutely adore of the character Mona Lisa! In the past this lizard character has been shown as a romantic interest to Raphael! Though I love this design I did make a few changes to blend in some of the aspects of the Mona Lisa character designs from the past! So instead of a yellow spot that dominates the face I switched to freckles and spots, this idea came from the 2012 Mona that has similar markings. The yellow tummy and inner bisep and thighs were inspired by the original 1987 Mona! Other than that the looks are really similar, I also used at color pallet cause it was just so so good! So without further adu I present to you the next Battle Nexus Champion (in both a feminine and masculine form) The Salamandrian!!!
The female form is very close to the image I shared in the last chapter! Shes smooth but strong! She is not afraid to kick some butt in the Nexus!

 The yellow tummy and inner bisep and thighs were inspired by the original 1987 Mona! Other than that the looks are really similar, I also used at color pallet cause it was just so so good! So without further adu I present to you the next Battle N...

Next up, the Masculine form! He's a tall intimidating fella on the outside but on the inside he's a true gentleman! I ever so slightly darkened his color pallet, gave him a sharper more edgy outline and he is bulkier than the female form.

 Thank you once again for your patience with me! Now, enjoy the chapter!!!

The Salamandrian's (y/N's) POV

This,... was a nightmare. Surely it was just a bad dream right? Soon, y/N would wake up in their bed or better yet in Raphael's arms.

They were still in a cell, sitting on the floor, knees to their chest. They had a thorn covered mystic collar around their neck that stabbed into their skin and would shock them with mystic energy. They found this out the fun way, when Big mama mutated them. As well as whenever they approached the bars of their cell.

After two days of being left alone, listening to the roaring of crowds in the battle arena, seeing Yokai being pulled in and out of cages. Some of them never came back from that arena. This scared them, they knew Big Mama would throw them into that arena. It would be a fight for their life.