Chapter 4: Donatello

Y/N POV
The morning after the movie marathon you woke up feeling more relaxed than usual. You sigh and your body wakes, you could feel your left side was leaned against another body, you hear them breathing. Slowly you move your head away and look to see a peacefully sleeping Donatello. You took the opportunity to really examine his face.

This relaxed expression was endearing to you, cute even. You noticed those characteristic eyebrows were drawn on to his purple mask, you had to stifle a giggle as you notice that. You didn't want to wake the poor guy.

You carefully look around the rest of the room, Raphael and Leonardo were still fast asleep. You see Mikey had gotten up and was currently sitting with April quietly talking. The two finally notice you were awake and you wave with your right hand.

"Y/N how did you do that?" Mikey whispered pointing to his big brother asleep on you.

"He fell asleep on his own Mikey, I didn't do that." You reply

April chuckled and Mikey responds 'Donnie barely sleeps like, at all Y/N. And touching people? Hah, hugs are rare for us and we're his brothers!" He whispered still.

You start blushing a bit as Michaelangelo told you this. And you decide to change the subject. "What about you Mikey, you were havin a bit of a nightmare last night." You say still speaking softly

"Oh yeah, I was fine." He waves you off. "Thanks for helping me calm down Y/N, I heard you singing."

April looks at you and smiles "what a big sister thing of you to do Y/N." Mikey smiled nodding in agreement and you chuckle softly.

"Well that would be a first then." You say returning Mikey's smile. Not wanting to wake poor, clearly exhausted Donatello you relax scrolling through your phone with your free hand.

When Raphael and Leonardo both wake up and see you like that with Donnie they are shocked.

"Please tell me someone has a photo of this!" Leonardo asks looking over his shoulder at April and Mikey. Your face reddens as you see April nodding and shaking her phone in her hand. "Right here, what is it you say Y/N," she smirks "if there's no pic it didn't happen?~"

"Awesome new Donnie blackmail." Leonardo purred mischievously "April send it to me." He says pulling out his phone.

"April O'Neil do not." You say. But alas you watch her send the picture to all three of the brothers who smile at the photo. Leo's smile was mischievous of course, Mikey had a sweet smile having already seen it and Raphael surprisingly said "awww." And chuckled softly in response.

'I hope they don't tease him too much.' You think as you look back over to the sleeping purple turtle. You stay put and everyone else gets ready for breakfast, which Mikey cooks.  While the others have left the room you sit alone with Donatello. Suddenly he starts to wake up, "h-huh Wha..." he wakes and yawns "waz goin on...?" He slurs a little bit as he wakes.

"Good morning Donatello, sleep well?" You ask with a shy smile.

He blinks and you could see the wheels turning in that big beautiful head of his. His eyes widen a bit and he gives you space. "I- uh sorry." He said.

You giggle "it's no problem, you were super tired." You say. There was a pause there "Donatello are you sleeping at night?" You ask carefully

Donnie put his goggles back on his head "to be honest I don't sleep much. Too much work to do." He says .

"I'm guessing your family says this often but that's,.. not good for you, make sure you get at least a few hours every night alright?" You look at him hoping he wouldn't get mad at you.