Chapter 7: Snow Day! Leonardo.

Y/N POV

Your heart was aching and your mind was overwhelmed. You had lots to do before the holidays! You had to finish getting gifts for your friends, study for finals and keep up with cheer! Currently you were at your desk studying for your up coming finals. You wanted so badly to see Leo but you'd be in big trouble if you didn't study and he was a huge distraction.

You had to make him pinky promise not to randomly show up while you were studying. Ugh! School was awful and now it was keeping you from your boyfriend?! Absolute torture! You let your head fall onto the desk. Plus you had his gift to finish! You had the best idea for him, a custom jacket! Your aunt was in the fashion business and all you had to do was ask her what was popular and if she would assist you in making it. You spent a lot of time with her making a lovely aviator jacket. You made sure it would be a perfect fit and accented it with a bright blue satin lining and on the back was the Hamato family crest, his name embroydered above it. On the inside, where the sizing would normally be you had a special message for Leo. Thinking about how he would react to it made you blush.

Then you hear it! The sweet sound of your phone buzzing! You pick it up and see a text in a group chat you were in with April and the boys!

April: Hey Ya'll! It is the perfect day for outdoor wintery activities! Meet in the park in an hour?

Raph: Raph is in! I will even bring some hot chocolate for everyone!

Mikey: Shell yeah baby!

Leo: Let's do this!

Donnie: If everyone else is going I suppose I will as well.

You squeal in excitement, screw studying! You were going to go out into the winter wonderland of New York City in December and you were gonna have fun with your friends!

"Great Job fam. And Donnie I guess." Leonardo says as he admires their Snow sculpture.

"If I weren't so enchanted by the beauty of our replica Jupiter Jim I'd probably say something like, 'Look over there push!' " Donnie replied, having taken his brothers little jab at him personally and pushed him face first into the snow.

You laugh out loud, gaining everyone's attention. "Hi everyone, nice day isn't it." You say happily

"Y/N whats in the box?" April asks.

You watch Leo scramble to stand up and rush you. "Babe you came!" He shouts hugging you tight. You giggle and hug him back "I missed you too Leo." you say before taking a look at the sculpture that they had made "Stunning work fellas, Jupiter Jim has never looked better."

Raph walks over as well. "And for the cherry on top, this flag from Jupiter Jim Sails The Seven Galaxies." he jestures to the flag that he had put up on the flag pole the sculpture was holding.

"Best JJ Movie of all time baby!" Mikey added

April looks at them as if they were insane. "What the what? Hold up Skip. Jupiter Jim Pluto vacation 4 is the best JJ movie of all time."

"Ranked by us Just now. So It's basically official, no arguing!" Donatello added confidently.

"Jupiter Jim Pluto vacation? Where JJ spends the entire time searching for ice before realizing the surface of Pluto is ice?" Leo says in a snarky tone, releasing you from the embrase but keeping you close, with an arm around your waist.

"Uh yeah. And every time we watch, you laugh your heads off." April retorts, holding Mayhem in her arms.

"Because Raph always falls asleep and breaks something with his face!" Michelangelo says with a laugh.