Chapter 8: Leonardo

Y/N POV
At last, it was January! A new year was here and it was, so far going well! You and Leo had become quite the pair, almost always in sync with one another. Each one of his silly one liners received a witty retort from you. When you joined the Mad Dogz on missions you and Leo were a well oiled sword wielding machine.

Speaking of which you had obtained your own katana! Your father had made some connections with various sword smiths. You were able to commission one from him. It was a classic silver blade, the handle grip was your favorite color and for the sake of discretion the sheath was black. You were taught how to properly care for them and you took its care very seriously.

The guard though you requested Donatello help you create a custom one. You brought the required material and spent a day in the lab with Donatello.

This of course irked your boyfriend in blue quite a bit. But you made sure to spend time with him after it was finished. The guard on your sword would be oval and have the T design like the turtles gear.

Finally your katana was in your hands, you replaced the provided guard with the custom one and just admired it while sitting in your room. You noticed that the sword smith had included something extra, a smaller blade, known as a Tanto! You smile situating your katana on your hip and the Tanto on your opposite hip.

"I have got to show the guys." You say sending a text to a group chat that you had something you wanted to show them. And you head to the lair post haste! When you enter the lair yourr face is aglow with excitement, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey gorgous." You hear your handsome turtle in blue greet you as he put an arm around your shoulders and kisses you on the temple. You feel heat rise to your face. "So, you're so excited cause your katana came in right?" he says glancing at you from the side.

"Yes! I am so excited to show everyone!" You reply, you felt like you could just explode from the excitement.

"Guys Y/N's here!!" Leo shouts, summoning his siblings like Capitan America summoned the Avengers. Once that was done, you unsheathed the katana from your hip.

Once there you show off your new baby. Mikey was bouncing excitedly as you removed the blade from its sheath.

"Oh very nice Y/N! I wonder how much damage it can do?" Raph asked

"It looks a lot like the ones I had from dad." Leo says as he admires it.

"Oh and the guard looks great!." Donatello says observing with his goggles down. "Perfectly weighted as well, the smith you commissioned must be a true master." He says

"He was one of my dads friends, very experienced." You reply

"Let's get some stuff you can test it out on!" Mikey insisted.

The five of you gather some different objects, water bottles various fruits and so on. You have some fun slicing through them, Leo advising you every once and a while on your form. Mikey started tossing up fruits like the fruit ninja game. Leo couldn't resist and took you on in a game. Leo effortlessly sliced through fruit tossed by Raphael, You cut down fruits tossed to them by Mikey. In the end, Leonardo's experience with the sword got him the win through

After doing that for an hour or so you play games in the arcade with everyone, until Leo secrets you away.

"Come on you, I need some alone time with my sweetie." He says bringing you along by the hand to his room. You blush and giggle following along.

He pulls you onto the bed with him, you get comfy in his lap and the two of you relax and watch something fun. Every once and a while you would share a kiss. Majority of the time Leo was playing with your hair.