Chapter 4: Michelangelo

Y/N POV

You wake early in the morning to some movement beside you. You were comfy and warm there, and someone was holding you. Your eyes flutter open as the person beside you struggles to think of a way to get up without waking you.

"Y/N," you hear Mikey say in a soft voice. "Did I wake you?" He asks gently

You hum softly and rub your cheek against his shoulder "don't get up I'm too comfy." You mumble and You snuggle to his side.

"Aww, alright Y/N a few more minutes." He says, settling back down beside you. "Did you sleep okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, the pillow fight wore me out." You reply. You look up at him. "What about you, how did you sleep?"

He chuckled "Good." He blushed a little and scratched his cheek "I'm used to napping with my brothers but you're really warm, it's nice." He says sheepishly.

You blush a bit as well. "I'm glad you were comfortable and slept well." An awkward silence falls between the two of you. Until Raphael let out a loud snore and the two of you have to stifle a giggling fit.

"Wanna help me make breakfast for everyone?" Michelangelo asks

"Oh yes! What should we make?" You ask and you get up, offering your hand to Mikey. He smiles taking it and standing up. The two of you quietly move out of the room and head to the kitchen.

"Hmm well I know my mom would always make French toast on mornings like this." You say as you enter the kitchen. "All we would need is some eggs, bread, milk butter," you start mumbling as Mikey had started gathering what you would need.

"Y/N speak up!" Mikey says playfully as he set bread, milk and eggs on the kitchen island. You giggle "sorry Mikey, we also need vanilla, sugar, salt and cinnamon." You say watching him dash around the kitchen to gather everything.

"Alright let's do this!" He says excitedly.

"Get me a big bowl so we can soak the bread in the egg mix we are gonna make." You say warmly. He gives it to you and you start putting together the ingredients. Cracking eggs into the bowl, adding some melted butter, a little sugar, pinch of salt, the vanilla and finally some cinnamon. You whisk it all together, Mikey watching over your shoulder the entire time.

Mikey toasted each piece of soaked bread on a pan he pre heated and the two of you were like a well oiled machine. You make plenty for everyone and even gather some fruit to have with the French toast.

"Good morning Orange whatever is that delicious-" Splinter walked in to the kitchen excited for breakfast. "Oh good morning to you two Y/N." He says

"Good morning Dad!" Mikey says

"Morning Master Splinter." You say warmly

"Y/N shared her family French toast recipe!" He adds as you slide Splinter a plate.

"Well, thank you Y/N." He says with a smile "Its nice to see two good chefs in the kitchen." He chuckled as he waddled away to eat.

Soon enough the others woke up. You quickly realized that Donnie at least would want coffee, since his name specifically was on the grounds. Mikey said you were brave for doing it, he never messed with Donnie's coffee.

"No worries, it will be fine. I used to make my parents black coffee all the time." You say as you start the coffee maker. And you were correct Donnie was quite impressed, even thanked you.

"Well now you can never leave Y/N." Leo says playfully "our brother is addicted to coffee and he likes the fastest road to everything." He chuckled

"Oh boy." You giggle "well I can always teach you three how to make it." You offer