Chapter 3: Donatello

Y/N POV
The morning following your victory over your video game nemesis you slept in. It was Saturday and you could do whatever you wanted today. You wake up around 9am, the sun bright and shining through the curtains. You sit up, yawn and stretch, smiling as you remember the night before.

"Hah! I still can't believe I won that game." You mutter to yourself, tossing your comforter aside and getting up.

First things first, a nice warm shower. You walk to the bathroom, phone in hand and choose a fun playlist to listen to while you clean up. After which you get dressed in comfy but still stylish weekend attire and have breakfast on the couch. You follow that up with some gaming time.

You stop the gaming to practice a little martial arts. You used to practice with your dad, ever since you were a child. You were pretty lucky to study at a Lou Jitsu dojo before some other company took over. You had truly admired the man, an excellent fighter and actor.

After flowing through movements to assist your muscle memory you take a seat to meditate for a while. You were able to block out city noise and truly focus on yourself for a long time. You knew that many people were unable to settle into themselves like this and you felt privileged that you had this ability.

After a nice relaxing meditation you get up to do homework

"Okay Y/N let's do some homework, then we can get chores out of the way." You tell yourself, heading to your bedroom where your desk was. You sit and grab your homework out of your school bag. It took you longer than you had hoped but you worked diligently through it. Homework tended to be quite easy for you, you had been blessed with a semi-photographic memory. As long as you kept practicing things you could remember them for longer than most people.

Finally with homework out of the way you get to cleaning, with this small apartment it took you little to no time at all. You started with your bedroom, putting on a playlist again. Dirty cloths come off the floor, bedsheets are changed, garbage is tossed and then you vacuum. You stand in your doorway proud of your work before moving on, doing the same thing to each room in your one person apartment.

You take out the trash too, the dumpster was in the alley and you were cautious, ready for anything. You tossed the bag of garbage into the dumpster with ease and as you turn to leave you see April at the end of the alley.

"Hey April!" You shout but clearly she didn't hear you. You decide to try and catch up to her, when you come out of the alley she was far down the street almost out of sight. You wonder where she was going in such a hurry so you of course follow her still.

Your brisk pace gets you caught up in no time, but suddenly April turned into an alley? When you look down the alley way she wasn't there, only dumpsters and a manhole to enter the sewer.

You cock your eyebrow and step into the alley "there's no way she would,.." you think aloud. But what other explanation was there? You take a deep breath and remove the cap, the ladder went deep down into pitch black darkness.

"Okay this is super creepy, but April could be in trouble." You tell yourself, steeling your nerve and down you go. You replace the manhole cover and descend.

You make it to the bottom and turn on your phone flashlight. You follow a soft sound of voices before you see light. You press your back to the wall and peak in, it was,... amazing! Your jaw drops when you see a living space, someone lived in the sewers?!

You wait listening for the voices again but, you couldn't hear anything anymore. Cautiously you step into the living space, it was huge! You could see a couch and a projector, several rooms and you spot a dojo.