Part 26. The Ends & The Beginnings

"He is not a lover who does not love forever."

- Euripides

The day they were supposed to meet Luna was snowing

The day they were supposed to meet Luna was snowing. One might call it a blizzard. Everything outside was white and the big fluffy snowflakes were harshly hitting car windows as they were on their way to see Luna in Vegas' house. Apparently, Vegas was trying his best to not show his face in front of Luna for the sake of everyone in the house. Macau found it hilarious while Pete at least tried his best to be compassionate to Vegas' misery and laugh only when Vegas wasn't watching.

When they called Pete, asking when they could visit them, they got a one-word answer: Friday, before Pete had to hang up and ran back to Luna who was crying again. When the call ended Kim asked Chay, "you know, Luna seems to love crying and she is only a year old. If we take her we'll have to be with her 24/7. We won't get much time alone. Are you sure that you are ready for this kind of responsibility?"

"I don't have to be ready to do it. I just have to have the will to do it and I do, with you I do." Chay walked up to Kim, hugging him tightly, "together we can do anything, can't we? Besides, you'll be a very sexy father."

Kim chuckled, hands wrapping around Chay's waist, giving it a little squeeze, "yeah, talk about yourself — I don't think my heart is ready for that."

"If she'll like us," Chay pouted.

"Yeah, we'll see on Friday," Kim smiled reassuringly and attacked Chay with kisses.

.....

"I wanted to take Luna for a walk," Chay sighed, looking outside the window of the car, seeing almost nothing but a white curtain. "How can I do it now?"

"You'll take her out next time, angel," Kim glanced at Chay for a brief second and gave him a soft smile. "If everything goes well, you'll have plenty of time to take her for a walk whenever you want to."

"Yeah," Chay perked up, "and I'll buy her ice cream and take her to Disneyland and zoo, and—"

"I think she might need to grow up a little more for all that," Kim laughed.

"I — stop halting all my plans, Kimhan!" Chay whined.

"Reality check, baby, reality check," Kim grinned, his eyes focused on the white road in front of them.

"Let me be in my dreams, thank you very much!"

"Hmmm, depends...am I in those dreams too?"

Chay leaned in, pressing a big wet kiss on Kim's cheek, "mwah! Of course, you are. I'm never leaving you again, you are stuck with me even in my dreams."

Kim hummed, "alright, then you can dream as much as you want to, angel."

"Thank you for your permission, kind sir," Chay rolled his eyes.