| Before we Begin |

| the show will begin shortly |

Hello everyone, and welcome to:

Out of Nowhere

Before we begin, I would like to disclose some information about this story.

In this story, I will refer to the reader as she/her. Anyone can read this story, however :) Also, the reader in this story is around the same age as the past-version of the main cast (around 16-17 years old since the Haitani's are older than the Tokyo Manji Gang)

The story will be set in the 'past' timeline (2005). I'll do as much research as I can whenever it is needed (like the time I found out that it is illegal to carry pocketknives in Japan 👁👄👁).

This book won't contain any manga spoilers (unless the anime has not caught up yet) and if there are, it will be warned in the previous chapter author's note.

Also, there is no NSFW content in here nor was I planning to write any for the 'current' timeline either. I don't write smut/lemons in general— and besides— the main cast are minors in the past timeline (so please refrain commenting sexual comments).

Updates are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday @ 1:00 PST

Reader's school uniform (for reference):

NOTE: THE CHARACTER IS NOT YOU. I'M ONLY REFERENCING THE OUTFIT.

— Disclaimer —

I do not own Tokyo Revengers nor any photos/videos used in the story. Everything belongs to their rightful owners :)

Alright! That concludes that so everybody settle down in your seats. In...

| the show has started |