Chapter 2: Nonsense

"...Goddammit! It's only my fifth day!"

—~—

Third Person POV

There was a bit of a grace period until (y/n) had to go back to school— aka, the weekend. She didn't know how she managed to survive her first week but she also knew that the peace wouldn't last very long.

Her parents asked how her first week of high school went and she straight up lied through her teeth. She let them know how much she loved them during the weekend, which made them suspicious but they didn't think too much of it.

But now it's Monday... and (y/n)'s terrified.

"Umm..." the (h/c)-haired girl started off warily, "Can I help you?"

Just her fucking luck. (Y/n) came to school an hour early to hide away from the blonde gang member she offended on Friday, so she stopped by her club room to wait it out there. She figured that there's a small chance that him and his brother might wait for her outside the school gates so she wanted to arrive early and hide. Just when she thought she was in the clear when the 30 minute mark hit, the club room door opened revealing— not only the person she didn't want to see— but another boy with similar features standing next to him.

That's the brother... isn't it...?

"Ehhh?" The taller one with long, braided hair sounded monotonously as his gaze landed on (y/n), "Somebody's here."

Meanwhile, Rindo stared blankly at the girl. He was honestly going to leave her alone since she's not worth his time, but for whatever reason, she seems to be crossing his path once again.

The taller boy stoically approached the female with his hands in his pockets while Rindo stayed by the door. (Y/n) sat up and was on guard to defend herself, if need be.

"Get out of here, bitch," he boredly spoke and slightly leaned down to match her height , "I'll give you 30 seconds."

(Y/n)'s eyebrows knitted together and her (e/c) eyes glowered at the rude demand. Rindo silently watched from the doorway and as soon as the girl's face showed signs that she was going to fight back, he became increasingly irritated.

'This dumb bitch,' Rindo closed his eyes and clenched his jaw, 'After I tried to be nice, she doesn't listen to a goddamn thing I said. Does she have no sense of danger?'

"You and your brother really are assholes," (Y/n) spat and glared directly at the one standing in front of her, "'Kings of Roppongi'? What a load of bullshit. Using fear and intimidation won't give you everything you want, you spoiled princes."

Oh...
Oh.

It was deadly silent and not one of them changed their attitude. Ran straightened himself up with a blank, stony face yet (y/n) didn't even flinch. She glared at him right back with such an angered determination that Rindo straightened himself up as well and raised his brows. The absolute confidence in those (e/c) eyes as if she wasn't going to lose. It was the exact same as before, he noticed.

'This girl...' the younger brother thought in surprise, '... is so fucking stupid.'

On the other hand, Ran was so inexplicably pissed that he didn't even say a word— he went straight for the kill. (Y/n) barely had time to react when Ran pulled his arm back to strike her unconscious and had no plans to hold back either.