Prologue

"Wow, I can't believe it. I'm standing in front of *THE* Hope's Peak Academy!" You thought as you stared up in awe at the tall school.

Hope's Peak Academy is a special school. Not only is it directly funded by the government, but it also houses students with unique skills and abilities. So unique that the school scouts you out themselves, not just anyone could get in. It is rumored that if you graduate at Hope's Peak, your future is guaranteed to be successful.

It's basically every high school students dream to be scouted by Hope's Peak. That's why you're standing there, tightly clenching a letter from Hope's Peak.

"Dear, Y/N L/N.

Our scouts have had their eyes on your for a while, and due to you being extremely cautious and aware of your surroundings, we'd like to recruit you to into the 77th class here at Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Cognizant! We hope you consider this invitation and take the opportunity at perfecting your future! Hope to see/hear from you soon!

~Your Principal, Jin Kirigiri."

You read the letter again slowly, confirming if your dream was really a reality or not. Honestly, it surprised you. Your unique ability wasn't anything *too* special, it's basically Spider-Man's spider sense. Although, it's random and sometimes unreliable, but hey, it got you into Hope's Peak, so who cares?

You neatly folded the letter and put it into your pocket as you slowly walked towards the front door. As you got to the door, you feel a sharp pain in your head. It got worse and worse quickly.

"W-what... i-is... g-going..."

Next thing you know, your eyes snapped shut and you fell forward onto the cold hard ground.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"U-ugh, my head..." You quietly muttered as you slowly stood up and looked around. First thing you noticed was that either you're in a endless void, or you're in a pitch black room.

"Did I... d-die?" You slowly questioned as you turned around, and right as you did, you noticed a wooden door in the black void.

You felt your skin tingle and dread starts to form within you, "Something is off... Where am I...? Why is a random door sitting here?" You walked around the door, but there wasn't anything behind it. The door itself looked 2-D.

You signed and ignored the dread that was continuously forming in your stomach as you walked up to the door. "There's nowhere else it looks like I can go, so..." You gulped hard, twisted the doorknob and swung open the door. You were greeted by a bright, blinding light, but shortly after, something you didn't expect happened...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was a classroom full of classmates! Were they your classmates? Did they experience the same thing? There was nothing behind the door, so where did the classroom come from?