Music, Motels, and Electronics!?

"You know, this place kinda looks like a church." you said as you gaze up at the Titty Typhoon. "In it's... weird little way."

"H-Huh?" Hajime gasped out as he turned towards you. "Where do you get that from!?"

"I don't know... let's just go inside, yeah?" you said as you opened the door and walked inside.

"I hope a place called, "Titty Typhoon" isn't a church..." Hajime muttered as he followed you inside.

"YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

You couldn't help but cover your ears as you heard the loud voice.

"I think I know who that is... and I have feeling that this place has something to do with music..." you muttered to which Hajime chuckled.

You walked down a narrow hallway and soon find yourself in a room with a stage and a bar nearby. Ibuki, Sonia, and Mahiru were currently inside.

"Ibuki, I get your excited, but--" Mahiru tried to reason while she covered her ears.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Well, I can see why she's excited..." you chuckled. "This seems like a music venue or something?"

"But she doesn't need to keep shouting so suddenly!" Hajime exclaimed as he rubbed his ears. "Sheesh..."

"The truth is so overwhelming that I can't help shouting out!" Ibuki giggled. "Cause Y/N is righter than right! This looks like a music venue! I wasn't expecting this, so I'm excitingly excited right now, I can't help it!"

"I guess I can't blame you..." Mahiru muttered with a smile. "It's nice seeing you so energetic."

"Man, with a venue like this, Ibuki has no choice, but to lend a helping hand! This is just the beginning!" she said with a playful wink.

"I'm sure you'll do great things..." you chuckled as you saluted her. "I'm leaving this to you, Ibuki!"

"Yeah, leave it to me!" Ibuki sang out. "Let me bite you!"

"Huh...?" you tilted your head in confusion as Ibuki lunged at you. "H-Hey, what're you-- aw, did you seriously bite me!?"

"Ibuki doesn't isn't just all talk!"

"Yeah, I can see that..."

Ibuki then runs towards the backstage and you felt over the teeth marks she left in your arm as you sighed.

She's truly something else, isn't she?

"Hey, you alright?" Mahiru asked as she walked over to you and looked at your arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine... she just gave a playful bite, that's all..."

"Geez... I still can't believe she did that... I wish I could be that excited over photography..."

"Why aren't you?"

"Huh?" she cocked her head. "I mean, it's just photography, ya know? It's not really too special..."

"So what? Photography can touch people's heart the same way music can... well... maybe not the same way, but it can still touch their hearts! I would know, I've seen some of yours after all!"

She let's out a soft giggle before she blushes. "Thank you..."

You nodded at her with a smile. You then see Hajime and Sonia talking together so you and Mahiru joined them.

"Disco...?" Hajime asked Sonia.

"It is where hip youngsters wear feather fans and tight clothes as they dance their go-gos and lambadas!"