Seppuku

*DING DONG DONG DING!*

You heard the bell, but you still kept your eyes closed.

"Rise and shine, ursine!"

"It's 7am!" you hear Monotaro announce. "Which means it's--"

"Gooooooooood Nom-Nom-Noming!"

Huh... that's something Ibuki usually says...

...

Wait, what!?

You opened your eyes and you snapped your head towards your door, and there stood Ibuki with a smile plastered on her face.

"I-Ibuki...?" you rubbed your eyes in case you were hallucinating, but nope, Ibuki really stood there.

"Man..." she scratched her head. "That was a pretty tame reaction..."

"What're you doing...? How'd you get in...?"

"Easy! I broke your lock!"

"A-Again!?"

"Well, whatever! Head to the restaurant like, now-now! Something's going on!"

"Jeez..." you sat up. "Yeah,  yeah... I'll get ready."

"O-Oh... so you sleep with your shirt off, huh?" Ibuki asked with a pink face. "I-Interesting..." she said as she walked off.

Don't must guys sleep without a shirt on...?

Well, whatever...

Quickly taking a shower and getting dressed, you made your way to the restaurant. Once you got there, you noticed everyone was gathered in the circle. You walked up to them and stood between Mahiru and Ibuki and see what they were staring at...

What they were staring at was... Fuyuhiko and Peko...

"I got something I wanna say!" he exclaimed.

"What's going on...?" you whispered.

"I...I don't know..." Mahiru whispered back.

"Ibuki's... kinda weirded out..."

"Whatever I say after this point... I apologize in advance if I make a mistake!"

...

What?

"My last name is Kuzuryu! My first name is pronounced, "Fu-yu-hi-ko"!"

"And my last name is Pekoyama. My first name is pronounced, um, well, obviously "Pe-ko"."

Seriously... what the fuck?

Am I dreaming or something?

They're both... so out of character...

Quickly sneaking a glance around the room, you could tell that everyone else was easily just as confused.

"I'm still an inexperience member of my family's business! Peko is more experienced than I am, and she's not even a Kuzuryu by blood! Anyway, from this point forward, I hope we get along so we can get to know each other better!"

For about a minute, not a single word was spoken...

"Just... what the hell was that?" Gundham said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Huh? I-It's nothing, really... Just greeting..."

"A... greeting?" you repeated. "What the hell? Did Monokuma wipe your memories or something?"