The Fourth Island

"Okay... I admit... I was not expecting this..." you stared in awe as you along with everyone else crossed the bridge into the next island. "It's... kind of unsettling..."

Rainbows in the sky, balloons flying in the air, a big ferris wheel in the back, a colorful train circling around, a large castle in the middle.

"I-Is this an amusement park...?" Hajime asked with visible confusion.

"And I thought that the last one was weird..." Hiyoko commented. "This place kinda gives me the creeps."

"Yeah... these islands just keep getting weirder and weirder..." Mahiru sweatdropped.

"Well... let's all spread out and get to searching." you suggested. "I would like to find these treats Monokuma mentioned and get out. I'm feeling kinda tired..."

"Jeez... I wonder why?"

You let out an awkward laugh as everyone dispersed and went along their own path, soon you were alone. Fuyuhiko and Sonia were walking towards a place called "Horror House".

"Horror House, huh?" you looked at the strange building as you began walking towards it. The was another sign that said, "Usami's House", but Usami was crossed out.

You then looked at the roof, which had a bomb on top it with blood leaking down.

"I don't really understand... but this island feels festive." Sonia commented.

"Festive...?" you repeated. "I have chills just being here. Something is off about this whole place."

"I'll fucking say..." Fuyuhiko muttered. "They're forcing us to kill each other, then there's this happy go-fucking-lucky place..."

"Yeah..." you looked towards the door. "Well, let's head inside."

As you reached for the doorknob, Monomi appeared in front of you, crying.

"What is it now...?"

"Ever since he took away my Magic Stick, Monokuma has been doing whatever he pleases..." she explains. "I've been reduced to the role of an unwanted child... My influence is weaker than it's ever been..."

"Well... if your stick was so important, why did it break so easily?" you asked. "He snapped it like a twig!"

"Th-That's the thing! It shouldn't have broken so easily... He's much stronger than I thought... I mean, look at what he did to my house!"

"So this *was* your house..."

"Yeah... Monokuma kept bullying me and it ended up like this."

"Yeah, yeah, poor you. You lost your house..." Fuyuhiko muttered. "You gonna move so we can head inside or what?"

"Y-You can't!" she cried out. "I understand you're interested, but you cannot go inside! Even teachers have a private side that their students aren't allowed to see! Also... you're a boy of a certain age. If you come inside, I'll make sure to leave the door open halfway. Otherwise, my mommy won't shut up about it."

"What in God's name are you talking about?" you scratched your head. "You're just giving me a headache now..."

"I'm sorry! It's just a "what if" scenario!"

With that, she disappeared. Once again, you tried the doorknob, but it was locked.

"Jesus Christ..." Fuyuhiko spat out. "I can go kill someone, but God forbid I go inside a fucking house..."

"Yeah... I'm out of here..."

You left the area and walked along the bright and colorful path. You decided to go the large castle.