Third Class Trial - 2

CLASS TRIAL: RESUME!
———————————————

Y/N: So, uh, what else do we discuss?

Hajime: We know that the killer imitated the movie... we know that Peko was killed first... we know that this happened sometime in the middle of the night... So, right now, everyone except the sick and me is a suspect.

Kazuichi: H-Hey, what about Nagito!? He's seen the movie too!

Nagito: While I'm flattered that you'd think I'd pull off a terrific crime, I didn't pull it off.

Fuyuhiko: T-Terrific crime...? You fuckin' serious right now!?

Nagito: Don't be so angry! I mad too, ya know. I mad that the killer didn't choose to kill me...

Kazuichi: Y-You expect us to just trust you like that!?

Nagito: Hmm... you still doubt me, huh? Well, how about this... Ibuki didn't commit suicide!

Akane: Huh? What the hell are you talkin' about?

Nagito: I had a theory that Ibuki faked her death, but that'd be impossible!

Y/N: How'd you even come up with that in the first place!? How do you fake a hanging!?

Nagito: I then remembered that Ibuki had blood on her slippers! So if she faked her death, and walked around the music venue tampering with the crime scene... she'd leave bloody footprints.

Hajime: You can stop... we already talked about her suicide a while ago.

Nagito: Huh? Really? Well, that's annoying. I guess I should just awkwardly laugh about it then... Heh...heh...heh heh...

Mahiru: Jeez... you are so useless!

Hajime: Wait... That's strange... Very strange...

Y/N: Eh?

Hajime: Y/N... You investigated that stepladder in the music venue, right?

Y/N: Yeah?

Hajime: Was there anything worth noticing?

Y/N: Anything worth noticing... Other than a small bloodstain on the side, it looked fine... Why?

Hajime: If Ibuki used that stepladder to hang herself... it's weird that there's no footprints on it, right?

Nagito: Wow! You noticed such a small detail, how amazing! This is truly the talent of a chosen Ultimate!

Hiyoko: But... didn't you guys say you saw a video of her climbing the stepladder? It's hard to disprove something like that.

Chiaki: Unless there was something funny about that video.

Mahiru: Huh? There was... something funny about it?

Gundham: I see... so that video cast some sort of illusion, hmm? Fwahahaha! If only you had the Supreme Overlord of Ice, I would've discovered that trick easily!

Nagito: But that's something Hajime, Mahiru, and Fuyuhiko would know, since they're the only ones who saw that video.

Hajime: Wait a second... Y/N, what was it you said about that stepladder again?

Y/N: Nothing was wrong with it other than a small bloodstain on the side.

Mahiru: Wait! What side was it on...?

Y/N: What side? It was... the left side.

Fuyuhiko: The left side? Then... that's the strange part! Because in that video... there was no blood on the left side!