Free Time! (10)

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." you spat as you slowly looked up at the Monokuma door that stood before you.

"The Monokuma Archive... No one's explored it yet..."

With those words hanging loosely in the air, you pushed open the doors and walked inside...

...

The room kinda resembles a trophy room. There was display cases, golden statues of Monokuma, pictures of Monokuma on the wall, various bookshelves filled with documents and books, and TV's displaying Monokuma doing something random. Like doing something called... Monokuma Theatre?

Ugh... I'm already regretting this...

Walking up to one of the bookcases, you see a book lying on top. You picked it up and read the title.

Monokuma's fabulous executions!

The fuck is wrong with that bear...? Th-This is like a diary of the executions!

Even though you were disgusted, you were still intrigued and opened the book and looked through it. It had Teruteru and Mikan's execution in there. However, Mikan's was different. In here, it says that she would've been on a giant arm that was injected by a giant needle, which would've shoot her into space.

What the fuck...? That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard... Give the girl a little decency, Christ...

Now that I think about it... this one would've been less cruel...

...

But... it would've been a really stupid way to see her go...

...

Fucking hell... which one is better and which is worst...?

I guess it doesn't matter anymore... She's... gone...

...

Huh...?

As you flipped the page, you saw that there were executions for people you haven't heard of...

Leon Kuwata - The 1000 Blows...

Mondo Owada - The Cage of Death

Celestia Lunden—whatever - The Burning of the Versailles Witch

Alter Ego - Excavator Destroyer

This... must be the executions for those in that previous killing game Nagito mentioned... Dammit...

There's also some executions that's just a name, like Der Flohwlazer and Blast Off! Second Ignition...

...

I think I'm done here...

Tossing the book onto the ground, you quickly left the Archive.

That was a waste of time... why did I even go there...? I must be getting desperate...

You sighed as you walked down the stairs, upon reaching the second floor, you headed towards the lounge to see the time.