Searching

"What... the hell is that?" you asked Byakuya as you looked at the very reason he dragged everyone to Jabberwock Park.

In the middle of the park, where the bronze statue used to be; now housed a strange looking device. It was a large black ball with ears similar to Monokuma, it even had a red-jagged eye in its top left corner. It constantly beeped while it showed a display.

DAYS 21 LEFT
03:42.08

And the countdown, well, counted down. Going by that display, something is bound to happen in 21 days.

"Wait, this wasn't here last time, right?" Mahiru asked.

"No, it definitely wasn't!" Nekomaru answered.

"Strange, isn't it?" Byakuya asked. "I found it this morning... while I was exploring the island one more time. I personally do not know when it was placed here."

"It had to of been placed during the night, right?" you asked.

"And it was Monokuma who must've placed it." Peko added on. "What does this countdown even mean?"

"Hmm..." Ibuki hummed out loud while rubbing her temples. "Aw, I give up! I have no clue!"

"Ah, yet another thing I don't understand... oh well, it has nothing to do with me, because I'm not gonna believe it." Teruteru said.

"If you bring that Monofucker here again..." you muttered towards him.

"Could it be...? It better not be a bomb!" Nekomaru shouted.

"A bomb...?" Mahiru shakily asked as fear starts to form itself onto her face.

You walked up next to her and put a hand on shoulder. "It can't be a bomb, right? ...right, Byakuya?"

"I do not believe it is a bomb." he answered. "If Monokuma wanted to blow up the island, why provide the countdown? He could just blow this place up whenever he wants. Besides, he cannot harm us unless a rule is broken."

"T-that's true..." Mikan stuttered. "B-but what can the countdown be for then?"

"Beats me..." Akane said.

"It sure is a mysterious mystery, ain't it?" Monomi asked, suddenly appeared.

"Yeah, do you know anything, Monomi?" you asked.

Wait a second...

"WHAT?! M-MONOMI?!" you screamed.

"Kyah!" Sonia screamed.

"Kyah!" Monomi followed suit.

"M-Monomi?!" Hajime asked.

"Wh-why are you here?!" Mahiru asked.

"Oh, I heard everyone talking while I was on patrol, so I came over..." she explained.

"B-but... you were fucking shredded to nothing by Monokid!" you shouted.

"Oh! That's why you're surprised? You guys don't have to worry about that, I can never die!" she explained.

"I see... So you must be an undead abomination, risen from the foulest depths of the Netherword by black magic..." Gundham said.