Tragedy

DING DONG DONG DING!

Guess it's time...

"Rise and shine, ursine!"

"This is an announcement from Hope's Peak Academy Executive Committee." Monosuke said while adjusting his glasses.

"It's 10:00PM, which means it's nighttime!" Monotaro exclaimed. "Yay! It's party time, right?"

"No... they didn't invite us..." Monophanie said sadly.

"They're a bunch on punk-asses!" Monokid insulted. "But Monodam is more of a punk-ass!"

"..."

"Puhuhu! Have a good party, kiddos! I won't interfere~!" Monokuma said.

"So long, bear well!"

The monitor shuts off, you sighed and closed your book. You sat up from the chair and walked over to your bed, where Chiaki was sleeping.

"Chiaki..." you said while shaking her. "Wake up, it's time for the party..."

"Hmm...?" she groggily replies before sitting up. "Eh...? Where am I...?"

"We're in my cottage." you explained. "You kinda passed out at the supermarket, so I carried you back here. I would've put you in your cottage, but it was locked."

"Oh... You could've taken my key..."

"Eh?! I-I wasn't going to search you like that!" you said, embarrassed.

"Oh... good point. It's just risky, ya know... carrying me to your cottage while I was knocked out like that..."

"Heh, yeah..." you said while scratching your neck. "Luckily, I didn't run into anybody."

"Well... thanks nonetheless." she said with a small smile and a blush.

"A-Anyway... The nighttime announcement just aired. We should head to the old building."

"Okay..."

She sits up and walked over to your door. You grabbed your key and headed to the door.

Once you and Chiaki, you see Gundham walked out of his cottage. He gives you a look of surprise.

Uh-oh...

"You fiend!" he shouted. "What hellish desires have you committed at a time such as this? Have you no decency?!"

"N-No, it isn't like that at all!" you shouted as you tried to explain the situation.

"What's wrong?" Chiaki asked, confused. "All we did we sleep."

"W-We?!"

"I see... I shall respect that courage and confidence to claim yourself such a damsel in record time! However, now is not the time to indulge in such desires. I suggest you control such urges."

Without another word, Gundham walks off towards the old building.

"Chiaki! Why'd you throw me under the bus like that?!"