The Third Island

DING DONG DONG DING!

You groggily raised up your head and looked at the monitor.

"Ahem! Emergency! Emergency! This is an emergency announcement!" Monokuma gleefully shouts. "Wake the hell up and get over to Jabberwock Park ASAP!"

The monitor cuts off.

Looks like he was straight to the point.

You quickly got ready and rushed over to Jabberwock Park. It seemed like everyone was already there...

Including Nagito...

"How'd you get out!?" Kazuichi shouted at Nagito. "We made sure that binding were secure!"

"Obviously they weren't..." Fuyuhiko muttered.

"Well, let's just say I had a little help from someone!" Nagito chuckled. "For someone to go out of their way to help someone as worthless as me... it fills me with overwhelming hope!"

"Aw, man! He hasn't change a bit!" Kazuichi cried. "He's still a lunatic!"

"Alright, who helped you out?" you asked as you walked up to him.

"It was me!" Monomi said as she appeared.

"You!?" Nekomaru shouted. "I thought... WE COULD RELY ON YOU!!!"

"You guys are friends! He's been tied up for days!" Monomi cried out.

"Umm friends...?" Ibuki asked as she touched her fingers together. "Ibuki never remembered being his friend..."

"Yeah!" Hiyoko added on. "No way am I friends with this weirdo! Actually, Mahiru is the only real friend I have!"

"I mean... there's a reason no one helped him." Akane said. "Things were nice and peaceful without him around."

"B-But... what about the Hope Frag—"

"What about them?" Hajime snapped at her. "We can't use that as a way to get out of here anymore."

"U-Um..."

"Wow! The symbols of hope are working together to gang up on me! How inspirational! Look at them all agreeing together on how much of a scum I am... what true hope!"

"Not even five minutes has past since he's been back, and he's already giving me a headache..." Peko muttered.

"P-Please stop fighting...!" Mikan shouted out.

"Man! You're all cranky in the morning, huh?" Monokuma said as he appeared. "Save the fighting for later! You guys have a new island to explore!"

"A new island...?" Hajime asked.

"Rise and shine, ursine!"

"Ya damn straight!" Monosuke said. "Since one of youse bastards caused our motive to fail!"

"M-Maybe it's for the best..." Monophanie said. "At least there was no gore..."

"Huh? What do you mean cause the motive to fail?" Kazuichi asked.

"One of you just had to go and ruin things..." Monokuma said as he stared at the ground. "But since having my plan be ruined fills me with utter despair... I'm going to give credit where credit is due and... open up the next island!"