Motive

Once you've arrived at Jabberwock Park, everyone was already there waiting. And there was a... stage? in front of the big weird device with it's timer still counting down.

"Finally you've arrived." Byakuya said to you. "Seriously, how is I keep beating you skinny people?" Before you can say anything back, he continues. "Well, whatever. It seems everyone is here now."

"Ugh, this is getting annoying..." Kazuichi complained. "What is it now...?"

"You shouldn't have come if you were gonna act like a pussy." Fuyuhiko insulted.

"Hey! I don't know what was gonna happen if I don't, okay?!" he countered.

"Well since none of us know, you should test it out for us." Fuyuhiko said.

"If you're curious, then why don't you do it?" you asked him. "If you weren't scared, you wouldn't have shown up."

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah! I guess the big bad Yakuza afraid of Monokuma, too, huh?" Mahiru said, agreeing with you.

"The fuck did you just say?!" Fuyuhiko yelled.

"H-Hey, guys! Stop it!" Nagito said, attempting to defuse the situation. "Symbols of hope like you all shouldn't be fighting! We're all friends here, right?"

"Tch, friends?" Fuyuhiko spatted. "I ain't friends with any of you fuckers!" he exclaimed. "Let me make things clear... I can do it, y'know?"

If everyone wasn't paying attention to him, they definitely were now. Everyone stared at him with a shocked look.

"Huh...?" Teruteru muttered out.

"W-What... What did you just say?!" Mahiru yelled.

"Heh, let me repeat myself then. I said... I can do it." he confirmed.

"H-Hey, Fuyuhiko..." Hajime called out to him. "Why don't we all just calm down for a bit?"

"Pfft, don't talk to me like we're fucking friends!" he yelled back. "In my world... it's killed or be kill. This situation is nothing different. I'm used to shit like this."

"Y-You better stop now... or am I gonna get really angry...!" Mahiru shouted out.

"If you even think about hurting Mahiru or anyone for that matter..." you began. "Then you'll have to get through me, first." you said sternly, walking up to him.

"Y-Y/N..." you hear Mahiru mutter.

"Bring it on then, you motherfucker!"

He was about to through a swing, but Peko interfered.

"Just stop it." she said sternly. "All this fighting is getting us nowhere."

"Shut the fuck up! I ain't dealing with this Kumbaya shit! If any of you fucker wanna die, then step up! Seems like he is already volunteering!" he screamed, pointing at you.

"Gimme your best shot, then!" Akane yelled, stepping next to you.

"Enough!" Byakuya yelled, snapping everyone's attention to him. "Fuyuhiko, I understand what you're saying. I've had the same feelings before, too."

"Don't you fucking treat me like a kid!"

"What would reckless killing accomplish? If you fail to get away with it, you'll be executed." Byakuya explained. "Unless you really what that? If so... you'd be killing yourself just to run away from this predicament. That is what a child would do."

"Wh-What did you say...?!"

"I mean what I said earlier. As long as we're here, I will not let anyone become a victim. And you're included too, Fuyuhiko. I won't let you die!" Byakuya shouted, pointing at him.