Third Class Trial Finale

I lied lol, if you're really interested, I added a closing argument to the last chapter.

Unless you read the chapter after I edited it in, then disregard this.

———————————————

Y/N: Mikan?

Mikan: Heh...hehe... hehe... Hahahahahahahahahahaha...!

Kazuichi: Woah! N-Now she's laughing!?

Mahiru: M-Mikan... what happened to you?

Mikan: What... happened to me...? Ha...hahahaha! It's been soooooooooo long... This feeling... like the floor is collapsing... like the sky is falling down upon you... This feeling of despair~!

Huh...?

A big chill ran down your spine.

Y/N: M-Mikan... yo-your... eyes...

Mikan: Oh? Are you not familiar, Y/N~? I guess you—

Monokuma: Woah, woah, woah! Hang on a second! A moment of your time! It seems your arguments have reached a conclusion, so let's proceed to our regularly scheduled voting time, shall we?

Monodam: THE-HEART-RACING-EXCITEMENT...

Monotaro:...

Monophanie:...

Monokuma: The heart racing excitement as the blackened and spotless finally face off...

Monokuma, Monotaro, Monophanie: ITS VOTING TIME!

Mikan: Hehehehehe... Hahahahahahahaha!

H-Her eyes... they're just like...

Hiyoko's and Mahiru's in that nightmare...

Mikan... what the fuck happened to you!?

Was this... the true Mikan...?

You quickly shook your head and voted. After a couple more seconds, an alarm rings out.

Monokuma: Finally, the voting has finished! Let's see the results, shall we?

And with that, a large monitor lowered just like last time, showcasing the votes. Every single point was on Mikan.

She even voted for herself...

Monokuma: Who will be chosen as the blackened!? Will you make the right choice? Or the dreadfully wrong one? What's it gonna be? What's it gonna be!?

The voting screen changed to a slot machine as it spun and spun before finally landing on...