Despair Disease

Shortly after the morning announcement, you quickly made your way to the hotel.

Gh... why is it hotter than usual today...?

Upon entering the restaurant, you were greeted with a rare sight.

And that sight was Akane... crying...

"A-Akane?" you called out to her.

"Gh... it's all my fault... Nekomaru's dead... because of me..."

"H-Hey! Nekomaru isn't dead yet!"

"No, you're wrong. He died last night." Nagito calmly said from behind you, causing you to scream.

"W-When did you get here!? No, wait... what do you mean he died!?"

"Huh? You didn't hear? It was in the nighttime announcement yesterday!"

No... it wasn't... right?

"Oh, and I saw Mahiru dead by the movie theater earlier!"

"Wh-What the fuck are you talking about!?"

You were about to dash out of there, but...

"H-Hiyoko! Not so tight...!" you heard Mahiru said as she walked up the stairs, trying to pry Hiyoko off of her. "J-Jeez! What's gotten into you?"

You turned back to Nagito. "What the hell is your—"

"Oh, and I found out Byakuya is the traitor we've been looking for! He isn't really dead, so keep an eye out!"

Wh-What...?

You then feel two slender arms wrap around your waist.

E-Eh...!?

"Big bro Y/N!" you hear Hiyoko say from behind you as she jumped up and down excitedly. "I'm so happy to see you!"

...

I'm definitely dreaming again...

"Hiyoko!" Mahiru called out to her. "Seriously, what's gotten into you?"

"I'm just showing affection to those I like! What's wrong with that...?"

...

I'm speechless...

"Good morning." Ibuki casually said as she saluted everyone. "I look forward to working with you all today."

"Big sis Ibuki!" Hiyoko let you go and went over to hug her. "Good morning!"

"We're sisters? Awesome."

You felt a rush pain shoot to your head, and you couldn't help but fall down into one of the chairs.

What... is... this...?

"Quick Ibuki! Hide or else you'll be killed!" Nagito shouted out.

"Ah! Please don't kill me!" Ibuki cried out as she dove under the table.

"G-Good morning... e-everyone..." Peko shyly said as she now entered the restaurant. "I— I hope you all d-don't mind me..."

"E-Everyone! This is an emergency!" Mikan cried out as she quickly ran up the stairs.

"Emergency?" Hiyoko asked. "What's wrong, Mikan?"

Nagito's acting weirder than usual... Akane's crying... Hiyoko's being nice... Ibuki's... believing anything... Peko's being really shy and timid...

This... is definitively a dream...

"H-Huh?" Mikan questioned with visible confusion. "You're... not gonna call me pig barf...?"