#1 How you meet.

Steve: You were walking home from college, when you felt someone was following you. You were easily-scared, so you inmediatly started panicking and walked faster. You constantly turned around to see if someone was behind you, but couldn't tell if someone was actually following you because the street was full of people walking, at least you could feel protected like that, you could get lost between people and run away easily. But as you were trying to calm yourself, suddenly a tall, scary guy started running towards you causing you to run too, trying not to hit everyone, while freaking out like a chicken. Suddenly you hit into a tall, blonde, good-looking man and instantly hide behind him, your chaser saw this and stopped running, turning into a different road. Panting, you looked at the man standing there confused. "I'm sorry" you said. "A freaking scary guy was chasing me." "No need to excuse yourself, ma'am. I'm Steve Rogers by the way." "I'm (y/n)." It took you about a minute to recognize that name, which you have heard of before. "You're the avenger!" you said pointing at him. "I surely am, but I gotta go. I hope we see each other soon!" he smiled and then left, letting you standing there alone and you ran home.

Tony: You were looking for a job, just graduated from college and had no idea what to do with your life. You studied Chemistry and Physics, and one day you heard Tony Stark was looking for a new assistant, so you decided to give it a try and called to schedule an interview. A robotic voice answered and presented itself as JARVIS, he scheduled an interview for you the next day in the morning. Very excited, you thanked, hang up and went to sleep. Next morning you woke up early and got ready. You drove to the Stark tower and the same voice greeted you. JARVIS let you in and guided you to Tony's office. "Hello, I'm (y/n)." you shook his hand and he told you to sit. "So, (y/n) tell me what can you do?" "Well, mr Stark, I just graduated from college, I studied Physics and Chemistry. I was the first on my whole generation and got a honor medal. I also was the best on all practices and experiments..." He cut you off. "Ms (y/l/n), you're hired." "Really?" you yelled in excitement and he nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow at seven. Don't be late!" he winked at you and scolted you to the front door.

Clint: You were taking archery lessons and he was one of the teachers, but he was a replacement one. On the last lesson, you got distracted and shoot the arrow right into the regular teacher's hand. He yelled in pain and was inmediatly taken by medical assintance. The next day, the replacement teacher Clint Barton was there. Aparently he was going to give you lessons for a while, because your regular teacher wasn't going to be able to move his hand in three weeks. That day you felt guilty and was very distracted. "Hey, pay atention!" Clint called. "I wouldn't like it if you make a hole in my hand too" he let out a little laugh and you smiled nervously. That day, you payed full attention, and the next three weeks too. But you didn't stop seeing him then...

Bruce: You were a scientist and worked at an important laboratory. You and your work mates were working on a big project, and you were leading them. One day, you were freaking out because it was so much work and you were doing most of it. So your boss called you to his office and you thought he was going to fire you. You entered to his office begging for one chance, but he cut you off. "(Y/n), I'm not going to fire you. Please meet doctor Bruce Banner." You were so distracted thinking about how to convince your boss not to fire you, you haven't noticed the man standing next to your boss. "Oh, hi doctor Banner!" you greeted, shaking his hand. "Doctor Banner is going to help you through all this project. So can you guide him to the laboratory?" your boss asked with a smile and you took doctor Banner to the lab with you. The work turned out very easy after then.

Thor: You loved photography. Once, you were trying to take some pics of the thunderstorm that was just forming, a second ago it was sunny and warm. You were just about to take the photo when suddenly it was sunny and warm again. "FOR FREAKING ODIN!" You yelled. But suddenly, it was very cloudy and cold again, and there were thunders. Without thinking twice, you took plenty of photos and didn't even bothered checking if they looked good. It happened again and again. You looked around, very confused to look for something or someone, but you couldn't see anything. You walked around and got to see a tall, blonde man with an armor, a cape and a hammer, he was pointing it at the sky. You tan towards him and called him. "Excuse me? Umm, sir? Are you doing this?" he stopped pointing and it got sunny again. "Do you have any problem?" he asked, being a little rude. "Umm, yeah, I would really like to take some pictures of the thunders!" you lifted your camera and he grinned. He pointed his hammer to the sky without stopping. You took your photos and smiled. "Thanks! By the way, I'm (y/n) (y/l/n)." "I'm Thor Odinson" he said. You then realized you were taking to a demi-god all this time! This got you really nervous. "Umm.. Yeah, hi, see, I gotta go!" you said. "Fine, I hope I see you again, Lady (y/n)!" he said smiling and you left.

Loki: It was when he planned on taking New York. Before all the chaos and the trouble, you bumped into him while he was walking in the same park as you were, but you were walking while texting and hit him. "Oh shi-, I'm sorry, man" you apologized and he looked at you in the eye. "It's okay, Lady. You were distracted." he then left letting you with eyes and mouth wide opened. There wasn't long time until you knew about him again, Loki Laufeyson, from Asgard. He caused a lot of trouble, but deep down you knew he wasn't bad. He just wanted attention.

Pietro: Once you were recluted by S.H.I.E.L.D., you were suposed to be Iron-girl. Okay, not that far. But you were going to help him fic details on his armors. The first day after your six-month training, Nick Fury decided it was time to introduce you to the rest of the team, by now you only knew Tony and Natasha. So there you were, at S.H.I.E.L.D.'s base, nervous to meet Steve, Bruce, Clint, Thor and the Twins. You only knew of them because of the jokes Tony made about them. You entered with Fury to the room where the Avengers used to be. For some strange reason, the only ones who were there were Tony, Wanda and Pietro. You smiled awkwardly while Fury went to call the others. "Hi, mini me" Tony greeted. You smiled at him honestly and said "Hi, maxi me." Wanda walked to you and greeted you cheerfully. "Hi, (y/n)! I hope we get to be good friends!" cheez, this girl was so enthusiastic! "Hi! Wanda, right? I hope so too!" But then the white-haired boy came to you and awkwardly said "Umm... Hi... (Y/n)" he then left running. "Someone's overwhelmed by Mini-me's prescence!" Tony laughed and I joined him. Then I met the rest of the group and got installed.

Bucky: You were looking for something interesting for your college's newspaper. You looked around and saw a man who looked like a soldier. He had a metal arm, which you started at in fascination. "Excuse me?" you called. The man turned around and you inmediately regret calling him. His stare was terrifying. "What" he answered, surely he wasn't on a good mood. "Umm... I... Was thinking if i could... You know... Interview you." You said awkwardly and nervous. His face suddenly softened and turned into a happy one. "Sure!" he agreed. You started your interview and he presented himself as James "Bucky" Barnes, the Winter Soldier. When the interview was over, you thanked and said your goodbyes when he suddenly stopped you and said "We should see each other again!" you smiled. "Sure!" you gave him your phone number and left.