Pietro MaximoffxReader imagine.

Dedicated to: ThatisMahogany_
Character characteristics ~
Name: Grace
Age: Unspecified
Specific looks: Long, wavy blonde hair and brown eyes.
Personality: She's sassy and fun-loving.

As she was getting ready for Stark's tonight's big party, Grace was thinking about her amazing boyfriend Pietro. She was thinking about how handsome he would look in a nice fancy button-down shirt and fancy pants instead of a sport tee and sweatpants or jeans he wears usually.

She wore a slightly tight red dress that went down to her knees, white heels and some beautiful makeup with her natural hair down to her left shoulder. She then went downstairs where Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bruce, Thor, Clint, Wanda, the Vision and some other guests were already waiting for everyone else at the living room and the bar, while Pietro was waiting for her just on the first step of the stairs. "You look gorgeous tonight" he said making her blush. As soon as the party started heating up, almost everyone started drinking, some of them getting to the point of dizzyness and nausea.

Pietro was really flirty as soon as he had his third shot, dancing very close close to you. At some point of the night she remember him telling her something flirty on her ear.
"I don't have to be fast with you."
She shivered at this comment.

---------------------Time Skip-----------------------

Starks parties should be considered as more than parties. Let's just say that if you're not Steve or don't have a strong will, by the end of the night, better, said, early hours in the morning, you'd be a drunk sheetty mess.
Tonight wasn't the exception for the sassy girl Grace, she couldn't stop laughing, talking or even moving, flirty-chatting with anything that came on her way. After the party was over and everybody was gone, Grace headed to the kitchen on the Avengers tower to make herself a sandwich, when she noticed someone zoom by her side.

"Hello speedy" she said with a playful tone on her voice, without turning around. Her silver-blonde haired boyfriend stood behind her holding her tight by her waist. "You look beautiful tonight" he said to her placing a soft kiss on her neck. "Well I have to say the same to you" she answered, still not turning around.

As she tried to ignore her, Pietro continued kissing her neck softly going down to her bare shoulders as the dress she was wearing was strapless. In a fraction of a second he turned her around and kisses her slowly at first, gaining more and more passion within seconds, his hands moved up and down on her back, drawing invisible lines which turned her on a little.

Taking his shirt out from his pants, I start caressing his back up and down to which he answers with a groan. He lifted her from the floor sitting her on the kitchen bar and she wrapped her legs around his waist. His lips kissed her even more deeply and passionately, moving every now and then to her neck and shoulders, kissing and sucking, making sure to leave marks. Grace's hands on the back of his neck pulling him closer as he kissed.

She suddenly stood up from the kitchen bar looking the same height as Pietro, immediately looking shorter as she stepped out from her heels. Pietro lifted her again, this time pushing her against the wall, slightly pulling down her dress just a littke to kiss her chest, his hands moving slowly to her hips, pulling her closer to him and rolling his hips into hers just to tease her a little. She bit her lip trying to suppress a moan to come out from her lips, failing.

Just as he was half way down unzipping her dress, they both heard someone clearing its throat. They both gasped in surprise, turning around to see Wanda standing at the kitchen door, arms crossed, her eyes narrowed. "For God's sake guys! Get a room!" She yelled at us, earning a smirk from Pietro. "We will!" He said carrying Grace bridal style, running to his room.

But... My sandwich...

~~~~~~~
I hope you liked it!

I salute my best friend Ed.

~The writer x.