#5 Nightmares.

Steve: It was 2am. You were sleeping normally, But suddenly you started panting and moving, which woke Steve up, and then you started screaming "STEVE! NO, STEVE!" Steve touched you in the shoulder and you instantly were sitting in the bed, eyes wide-opened and tears streaming down your cheeks. "It's okay, it's okay" he repeated to you. When you calmed yourself down, you looked at him and said "Oh my God, Steve I'm so sorry I woke you up like that" "It's okay baby, now tell me what was it about this time?" "Same" you answered. He took you I'm his arms and layed you down, trying to get you back to sleep while caressing your hair.

Tony: You were sleeping and you regularly talk in your sleep, so Tony was used to listen to you by JARVIS, because you had separated rooms. But this time it was getting weird, the words you were saying were strange, your voice, painful. "He's not dead!" "I'm not gonna work for you!" "Stop saying he's dead!" You started crying. "HE'S NOT DEAD YOU ASSH-" Tony arrived and woke you up. "(Y/n)? Who's not dead?" He asked. "You, Tony" you cried more. "I'm so glad you're alive!" you said and hugged him like never before. "It was HYDRA. They wanted me to join them by telling me you were dead." "It's okay, beauty. I'm here, I'm fine" He calmed you down, but still you didn't get any more sleep that night.

Clint: When you had a nightmare, you always dreamed about falling into an abyss, falling and falling for hours and hours, watching while you fell, your family suffering, your little brother (age 15) suffering, your friends suffering, Clint suffering, all by your death. You couldn't ever stand someone suffering because of you, and so your stupid brain took a chance every now and then to make you suffer. "Mom! Dad! Mike!" you were crying. "Lily! CLINT!" You were screaming. Clint woke up and called your name several times. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" He shouted, touching your stomach. "OHMYGOD" you screamed and sit inmediatly. "I was falling again!" You said, sobbing. "But now you're not, sweety. It was just a bad dream, youre okay. Please, go back to sleep" He requested and kissed your forehead. You nodded, but still has a very hard time falling asleep again.

Loki: Your worst nightmares were Loki going in exilium and leaving you alone. He could read your mind so he knew exactly WHAT had happened. You were sobbing painfully and pinching your arm to be sure it was just a nightmare. But you didn't wake up, so He started calling you. "(Y/n)? My queen? Wake up!" He demanded, but nothing. He insisted until suddenly you were sleeping normally again. "Don't worry" He said in your dreams. "I'm not going anywhere."

Pietro: You had nightmares four or five days a week lately. There was always a death of someone you loved in your nightmares. There surely had to be a reason, but nobody, not even you knew what it was. That night, it was Pietro. At 3:30 in the morning suddenly you started screaming very loud, which woke up both Pietro and Wanda. You were tossing and turning on bed, and Pietro was trying to wake you up with the most worried of faces. Wanda suddenly came in. She used her magic to calm you down and you woke up, your face soaked in tears and you were still sobbing when you saw Pietro. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALIVE" You shouted and hugged him so tight you never wanted to let go. "It's okay babe. It was just a dream" He wiped your tears away and layed you down again. After an hour or so, you were still sobbing and none of you could sleep. He started singing a lullaby and caressing your hair. Slowly, you started falling asleep again and the rest of the night you two slept holding each other, and woke up late that day.

Thor: You never had nightmares. This was new for you and for him too, so when he listened to you crying and screaming kind of obscenities, he didn't know what to do. He tried calling your name, he tried touching your hand, but nothing worked until he produced a big, loud thunder and you woke up. You looked at him for several seconds and then said "please promise me you'll stay with me forever" He nodded, still confused and you both went back to sleep.

Bruce: This time, he was the one that had a nightmare. It all started when suddenly he started screaming "RUN (Y/N)!! RUN!!" It obviously woke you up and you saw him very nervous. "Oh my" you said and tried to call him down. "Bruce, baby iits okay, I'm here, you're fine" you called. He suddenly shut his eyes open and looked at you. "Did I hurt you?" He asked. "No, babe, you're fine. It was just a nightmare, let's go back to sleep." you said calmly. He tried, but he couldn't, so he went downstairs to his lab and spent the rest of the night working on his current project.

Bucky: His nightmares were about when he was a HYDRA slave and brain washed. But today it was not only about that, but about hurting you when he was the Winter Soldier. Normally he would calm down easily when you told him you didn't had any problem about his past, you tried that today But it didn't work. He was just panicked and panting like mad, he was freaking out and it wasn't until you took his hands and looked at him in the eyes, telling him it was just a dream and it would never happen because he loves you, that he calmed down.