#26 What he gets you for your birthday

Steve: He took you to dinner at a nice, fancy restaurant, he thinks you deserve to be well celebrated. While having dessert he takes out a little rectangle shaped box from his pocket. "For you" he says smiling. "Steve, I told you you didn't have to give me anything" you say, taking the box smiling wider than he is. "God, it's beautiful!" You say as you open the box and take out a bracelet with a blue topaz on it. "Anything for the girl I love" he says as he helps you put it on. "I love you more." He smiles and kisses your cheek. "Happy birthday, beautiful."

Tony: First things first, who would Tony Stark be if he doesn't throw a big party? Even bigger if it was for his girl's birthday. When the whole party hard thing wore down, a pretty much drunk Tony came to you and told you he had one more thing for you. He handed you an envelope. "Is it money?" You asked, rising an eyebrow, lowering the other one. "Much better" he answered as you took out two airplane tickets to Hawaii. "Wow! Is this for real?" You ask surprised. "We leave tomorrow babe. Happy birthday." He winks at you, then kisses you passionately and leaves.

Clint: A little time ago he accidentally sat on the bow you used to practice with when you met him at the archery lessons, and he broke it. You told him it wasn't that important, but he knew it was. So when your birthday arrived as soon as you woke up, he didn't even let you comb your hair when he took you to the living room and gave you a big box wrapped on balloons theme paper. You opened it and the first thing you saw on the box was the exactly same bow he had broken. "Oh my God! Clint, you didn't have to!" You said hugging him. "Well I felt guilty" he said smiling awkwardly. "Happy birthday."

Bruce: He knew you didn't like birthdays a lot, so instead of giving you presents, he takes you out for a walk, sometimes at the park, sometimes at a funfair as he knows you like them. Then he usually takes you to dinner, after that you arrive home and have one of those good make out sessions.

Thor: He likes to take it big time. He usually takes you out for breakfast, lunch, coffee and dinner! Now, while you were having dinner this time, he took a box he had been carrying around since morning and gave it to you across the table. "Happy birthday, have your present Lady (y/n)!" he spoke loudly. "Oh, thank you Thor!" You said as you took the heavy box. You opened and saw it was his mjolnir. "Is this a joke?" You asked placing your hands on your waist "Lift it" he said smirking. You merely shrugged and took it, not expecting to be able to lift it, but you could. He started laughing at your shocked reaction. "This is a copy Stark helped me create" well that explained a lot.

Pietro: He knew you loved your birthday, so he organized a surprise party for you, Wanda took charge of distracting you taking you out while he and the rest of the team organized everything at home, even the Vision, who didn't understand completely what a surprise party was. You finally arrive home. "Surprise!" Everyone yelled as you entered, scaring you a lot, but immediately changing to happiness. Half way into the party, you noticed something weird. "Oh my God Pietro that box is moving!" You yelled. He started laughing and said "Open it." Carefully you approached to it and ripped the paper and opened the box, which had a big hole covered on paper. But why? Simply: it was a beagle puppy! "Aw!" You said taking it on your arms. "Happy birthday, my love." He said kissing your cheek.

Bucky: "Happy birthday (y/n)!" Bucky shouted making you wake up suddenly. "What on earth?!" You yelled confused, but when you saw him wearing a cone party hat you smiled. He put one in your head as well and helped you stand up. "Get dressed, we're going to take breakfast." He stated happily. Seeing him happy made you happy. And today was a happy day. He took you to McDonald's because you both loved the pancakes there. When you finished enjoying your pancakes he gave you your present. From his pocket he took out an envelope and gave it to you. You started fangirling as soon as you saw what it was. Fall Out Boy concert tickets! "OHMYGODOHMYGOD" You were yelling, you jumped to Bucky's arms and kissed him multiple times. He smiled and murmured "Happy birthday baby."

Loki: He took you to Midgard. But not only he took you there, he took you to Italy. As you were walking around and the sun was hiding you decided to go for a night walk at Sampieri beach (Sicily). After fifteen minutes of walking, chatting, laughing and a little of PDA, you sat on the sand not caring if you got your clothes covered on sand. "I've got something for you my queen" he said. "Wasn't the trip enough?" You said looking at him in surprise. "Nothing is enough for you" he took a square shape box out of your own backpack {yes, you had your present in your backpack all this time} and gave it to you. "You didn't have to" you said taking the box and opening it slowly. Your eyes and mouth opened in shock as you saw what was in there. A tiara! A beautiful silver tiara with six emeralds on it. "This is amazing Loki!" you said kissing his lips. "Happy birthday my queen" he said.