Pietro MaximoffxDaughter Reader imagine.

Pietro Maximoff;
·×silver-blond hair.
×6.0' .
×blue eyes.
Powers: supersonic speed.
•Weakness: If he doesn't stop running on a long time he grows weak and looses his energy and breath.
Acquired by: HYDRA experiments.

(Y/n) Maximoff;
×blonde hair.
×5.0'.
×gray eyes.
Powers: invisibility/flying. [Only the Vision can see her when she's using her powers.]
•Weakness: If she uses her powers too much she looses all her energy and passes out.
Acquired by: DNA alterations from birth.

Pietro was always overprotective with (y/n). And she was extremely active and troublemaker for a seven-year-old girl. Sometimes she used her powers to escape from school during classes or to make his dad angry because he couldn't see her when she escaped for not doing chores. (Y/n) was always wanting to help on his dad's missions but he'd never let her.

(Y/n) was the person Pietro cared most of in the world. Although he didn't expect her to arrive as she did (apparently, some girl he met on a party and him got into some mature issues and she got pregnant and gave him the baby) and the first days she was at his care he didn't believe (y/n) was his daughter until the others convinced him to take a paternity test and it came positive. It took him some weeks to come out from the shock and accept her.

As (y/n) grew he and she would play together and with time she became the most important thing for him and his sister Wanda. She took some kind of mother role for her as she had no mommy. She even didn't mind the little girl calling her mommy. She would take care of her when Pietro was out on a mission she didn't need to go. When (y/n) was four she and his dad discovered she had super powers when he was scolding her and she suddenly disappeared. That's when they discovered she had invisibility powers inherited by his dad's modified DNA.

She immediately started a little training with the Avengers according to her age and fighting skills. That was when they discovered she could fly too. Even Tony designed a superhero suit for her little body. As time passed she started wanting to help on missions and fight with the rest but her dad wouldn't let her because he couldn't stand the idea of his little girl getting hurt or *imaginary gulp* dead. So every single time he had to leave on a mission they had the habitual argument of "let me go with you", but he never let her.

One time she heard that one of Ultron's robots had survived and created a new army himself at Sokovia, so the boys had to go on a new mission. She immediately created a plan to escape from auntie/mommy Wanda and actually go on a mission. Because of her power it wasn't so difficult to sneak into the Quinjet, but hiding from the Vison wasn't so easy. She had to stay on a very uncomfortable position under a seat during all trip. When they arrived there, she waited for everyone to get out and then she ran out before they closes the door and flew to a high building to admire the scene.

She looked with admiration as his dad ran hitting the robots destroying them. "Go dad!" She whispered to herself as she didn't notice a robot was walking towards her to attack her. Just before she got hit she noticed the robot and gasped as she flew higher turning invisible to the robot's sight. Confused, it got away and she slowly went back to the ground. She felt his dad run past her but he didn't notice her as he was hitting millions of robots on his way.

(Y/n) decided it could be a good idea to turn invisible for a long time to keep herself safe, although she knew this would be bad for her. But her plan wasn't going to work for too long. She was starting to regret going on that mission, she thought it would be easier. As she flew around being invisible, he saw Tony Stark fly just past her and Falcon, Rhody and finally the Vision following him. "Oh no", she thought as he catched a glimpse on her, looking at the little invisible girl confused. At that moment she heard Wanda's voice through the communicator she took from the Quinjet.

"I can't find (y/n). She's literally missing" a worried Wanda pronounced making Pietro stop on his tracks as a robot was about to shoot and electric at him from his back. "Daddy!" (Y/n) yells, flying immediately towards his dad to save him, turning visible as the Vision tried to stop her. Pietro looks up to her and anyone could appreciate pure fear on his face. Reaching onto him, she makes him kneel hitting him and covers him with her little body.

It all happened so fast, faster than Pietro could ever be. (Y/n) screams in pain as the ray hits her back instead of her dad's for several seconds, making a deep burn on her until it stops thanks to Steve who covers them with his shield. But it's too late. (Y/n) lays in the ground, her nose bleeding, her face looking more pale than usual, her back almost has a hole on it. Steve kneels next to Pietro who's staring at her shocked. He looks for a pulse on her and realizes she still has -an extremely weak- one.

Pietro is still staring as Steve announces the terrible news through his communicator. "But she's still alive..." He mutters at the end. He doesn't even get time to call for emergency medical help when Pietro has taken her on his arms and ran to wherever he could find a hospital. He finally reached one and begged with tears on his eyes for his daughter to be attended. When the doctors saw her they gave him very low hopes. She was transferred to a different hospital in New York where the other Avengers could visit her and take care of her. The girl spent too many days in a comma and had two heart attacks. Several times the doctors told him she wouldn't make it to the next morning.

All the team was having a horrible moment, they wanted (y/n) to be safe and healthy again but she seemed only to get worse and worse everyday. The Vision, Rhody, Falcon and Tony felt terribly guilty for not getting to stop her in time, and now she was on the verge of dying because of them. Wanda felt worse, she kept repeating to herself "if only I had taken a better care on her..." But Pietro... Pietro felt even worse, her own daughter sacrificed herself to save him and now he felt as he was loosing her. He would cry everyday next to her when everyone was gone, saying how much he loved her and begging her not to leave him. But (y/n) was strong. She was a Maximoff. After a horrible month, the girl finally opened her eyes to the world again, feeling confused, painful and more confused.

"Dad?" Was the first thing her dry throat could say. A terribly looking Pietro Maximoff rushed towards her followed by a non-bettet-looking Wanda. "(Y/n)... My baby..." He whispered looking at her, tears forming on her eyes. She was now at the hospital on the Avengers base. Wanda rushed out of the room to call everyone. The girl sat down on her bed slowly and careful, she was still in a little pain, as everyone entered the room to see her. She felt dizzy with all those people looking at her asking how she felt.

"Calm down!" She said as high as she could. "I'm okay. I'm a Maximoff" she said with a smile as she hugged her dad who was sitting next to her on the bed. "I love you daddy." The girl said earning an "Owww" from everyone. "And I don't want to go on a mission anymore." Her dad chuckled at her comment. "But who's gonna save me now...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I know that's a little boy on the image but imagine it's a blonde girl.

Enjoy!

~The writer x.